Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Hey Joe

I switch my interior to Santa Cruz and will be selecting DDPro. Please can you update accordingly. Thanks.

This actually works out for me. I personally had preferred the Santa Cruz but originally selected Mojave because I have 3 kids and Mojave is more practical. But with the limited configs for Touring I'll just have to buy a case of scotch guard and cross my fingers.

I just got my email to finalize my Touring design!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026-140054_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026-140054_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 93
Got the email and finalized as well - same configuration as already in our tracker. On to the next stage of waiting: until they start producing cars with vanilla DreamDrive and Mojave interior...

@joec is gonna be busy tonight :D
I will get all this stuff updated later this afternoon when I get back to my laptop. I’m so stoked. Congrats to all of you who are confirming today.

A lot of people are going to move up a spot. Changing my order to black, metal roof and no SSP due to the Mojave delay. Frustrated and disappointed that I'll now be getting my car in Q-something 2023

Just talked to my SA, here's what she told me:
They're sending out the invitations to order in batches of 1000 per week. It's purely based upon when you pre-ordered, she didn't think the confirmation stuff in August mattered.
Cars should be in people's hands 3-6 months after ordering, fully loaded cars will ship first, so if you order a fully loaded car it will likely ship before metal roof, no DD+, etc.. Color and wheel size don't matter.
She didn't know why Mojave isn't in the first batches.. she said they get cars in every day with Mojave so it's not currently supply constrained.
When I asked about what DD+ gets you over DD, she thought it was the Lane Assist. I pointed her to the article from October of last year and she's going to go back and find out for sure. It hasn't been an issue yet since every car has DD+.

They're sending out the invitations to order in batches of 1000 per week.
This means my July 2021 reservation was in the first 1000; mine was the newest reservation I noticed confirmed in this thread. Next week, we'll see who was in the second thousand and get an idea of how quickly the Touring reservation numbers ramped up over time.

Is anyone else having trouble uploading their drivers license photo?
Yes. I just spoke to my sales advisor and emailed her a copy to attach it to my order manually.

Back