Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Hey - quick question- are they delivering metal roofs? I swore I saw a white Lucid on 101 near San Mateo CA with a white metal roof. We couldn’t catch up (traffic jam) to confirm

Hey - quick question- are they delivering metal roofs? I swore I saw a white Lucid on 101 near San Mateo CA with a white metal roof. We couldn’t catch up (traffic jam) to confirm
Probably a early Pure owner

Most likely a test car. There is a White Pure running around

IMG-20230219-WA0001.jpeg

Charger installed earlier today.. Hardwired 48A Chargepoint... Now all I need is the car!

When has everyone taken deliver of their Air once they have gotten the VIN? I received mine on 2/17 and was crossing my fingers I would get it before heading out of the country in 3/9. I'm in MD by the way. I know it goes to Chicago for PDI first then to VA.

If I'd know that the car came with the DDP hardware, I would have waited to reduce the sticker shock.

Does the Touring have the launch mode? I know the GT does...

When has everyone taken deliver of their Air once they have gotten the VIN? I received mine on 2/17 and was crossing my fingers I would get it before heading out of the country in 3/9. I'm in MD by the way. I know it goes to Chicago for PDI first then to VA.
I ordered a Touring on Feb 7 after telling my sales advisor that I wanted to upgrade my Pure reservation and he found one with my specs in Chicago. The VIN of that car showed up on my dashboard very soon after. I got the Docusign agreement on Feb 17 and after signing and arranging payment, I was told I could expect to take delivery in 5-10 days (Feb 22-27). YMMV, of course.

I ordered a Touring on Feb 7 after telling my sales advisor that I wanted to upgrade my Pure reservation and he found one with my specs in Chicago. The VIN of that car showed up on my dashboard very soon after. I got the Docusign agreement on Feb 17 and after signing and arranging payment, I was told I could expect to take delivery in 5-10 days (Feb 22-27). YMMV, of course.
I placed my touring order in sept 2021 with ddp. Finalized in the summer. Received my vin on 1-28. Still waiting to hear about delivery.

Ask your DA to send it to Coldwater, Michigan instead. Apparently it speeds up the PDI. My DA sent mine there instead of Goose Island.

My DA said they are also doing PDI at the factory now
Awesome... So how long was it between you signing the agreement and this point?

Got the valve stem caps earlier today.. these are surprisingly well built for something this minor..all plastic.. but the knurling and stiff gel like Bear cover made these interesting.. worth the $35 imho

Attachments

• PXL_20230221_032230826.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230221_032230826.MP.jpg
    672.6 KB · Views: 80
  • PXL_20230221_032102800.jpg
    PXL_20230221_032102800.jpg
    822.6 KB · Views: 78
Back