Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Got the valve stem caps earlier today.. these are surprisingly well built for something this minor..all plastic.. but the knurling and stiff gel like Bear cover made these interesting.. worth the $35 imho
I got the platinum ones last week and I agree. Plus they look fantastic on my wheels. Did you order the All- Weather mats?

Attachments

• 20230211_122922.jpg
    20230211_122922.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 102
I got the platinum ones last week and I agree. Plus they look fantastic on my wheels. Did you order the All- Weather mats?
They look nice...! The mats have been out of stock online since the last 2 weeks at least... Been checking daily but I'm reading not so positive reviews.. apparently they slide forward as they're weighted as opposed to Velcro.. I might go after market...

Mine stay in place just fine but I'm conscious of my foot placement and I'm only 5'6".

Awesome... So how long was it between you signing the agreement and this point?
I haven't signed yet. It just came on Saturday night and I'm waiting to talk to my DA first.

On another note, I must have missed something. What's wrong with the standard valve stem caps?

I haven't signed yet. It just came on Saturday night and I'm waiting to talk to my DA first.

On another note, I must have missed something. What's wrong with the standard valve stem caps?
Nothing but they're ugly. I wanted an upgrade and these ones from Lucid and very good quality. Well worth the $35 bucks.

Last edited:
Well, I'm going with the 19's so clearly I'm not overly concerned with appearance (the wheels or me lol). But that's obviously something I could easily switch after getting the car. So I'll see how many people insult my caps before I succumb to the peer pressure lolol

Well, I'm going with the 19's so clearly I'm not overly concerned with appearance (the wheels or me lol). But that's obviously something I could easily switch after getting the car. So I'll see how many people insult my caps before I succumb to the peer pressure lolol
I mean you do live in Buffalo right? It might snow there in June so you did what you had to do with those 19's. 😂 😂 😂

I knew you'd understand LOL

Actually it's more about the range. I'm in sales and I drive close to 30,000 miles a year. I can't be worrying about charging in the middle of the day

I knew you'd understand LOL

Actually it's more about the range. I'm in sales and I drive close to 30,000 miles a year. I can't be worrying about charging in the middle of the day
Unlike @Babyrocko1908 I chickened out and got the 19's not for the range but for the freezing temperatures and snow which haven't materialized this year in NJ - yet.

Unlike @Babyrocko1908 I chickened out and got the 19's not for the range but for the freezing temperatures and snow which haven't materialized this year in NJ - yet.
I'm still sorry for you.

Man I live in Alabama and my closest Delivery Location is Houston, TX... I hope they offer me a home delivery as well..
Don't wait. Ask your DA for it.

I am clarifying this because today, my DA told me my car was in Chicago. So, I can't say for sure if my PDI was done at the factory or there.
Soon, Soon, Soon!!

I was told today by my DA that my car has had already made through the production, but DA saying that it will be few more weeks after until the car is sent to Houston, TX. And told me to hold off on applying for financing for at least couple of more weeks.

I just hope that this doesn't mean my car has a defect... lol

I was told today by my DA that my car has had already made through the production, but DA saying that it will be few more weeks after until the car is sent to Houston, TX. And told me to hold off on applying for financing for at least couple of more weeks.

I just hope that this doesn't mean my car has a defect... lol
I think its just because I live in AL and I have TX location as delivery location. I would assume that they need fill up the delivery truck full before delivering cars to Houston.

I guess there are too many cars in front of mine to be delivered to TX delivery location per my DA. Mine is just in line to get it shipped

Same boat here, got the VIN on the 15th, delivery in Houston, but probably won't see it well into next month.

Back