• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Thanks! The NHTSA correctly shows the HP as 619.552. I must have lost 0.448 hp somewhere...

Took delivery of black touring, 21s, SC interior DDP and SSP today.

Upon entering the car, second panel frozen on Lucid screen and main panel stuck on "add home or work" functions, but absolutely zero functionality. Now, second panel is blacked out and although lights does not have anything displayed. Contacted customer support. Did the left blinker lock and leave the car a few times to no avail.

Any other suggestions while waiting for Lucid? Read through others posts about blacked out displays already. Unable to access any settings menu. Virtually software locked. Car will go into drive but nothing further. Super shitty.

Upon entering the car, second panel frozen on Lucid screen and main panel stuck on "add home or work" functions, but absolutely zero functionality. Now, second panel is blacked out and although lights does not have anything displayed. Contacted customer support. Did the left blinker lock and leave the car a few times to no avail.

Any other suggestions while waiting for Lucid? Read through others posts about blacked out displays already. Unable to access any settings menu. Virtually software locked. Car will go into drive but nothing further. Super shitty.
Have you tried hard reboot by valet key?
i.e lock door with valet key and unlock after 30 mins

Have you tried hard reboot by valet key?
i.e lock door with valet key and unlock after 30 mins
Tried locking with valet key but lucid did not tell me to wait 30 min. Worked for others? Afraid it's a hardware issue

Tried locking with valet key but lucid did not tell me to wait 30 min. Worked for others? Afraid it's a hardware issue
It fixed many dumb software issues for me and I usually waited 30 mins to unlock again

It fixed many dumb software issues for me and I usually waited 30 mins to unlock again
Worth a shot. Thank you. So approach car, lock with passing valet key by B pillar, wait until mirrors fold in and then walk away? Return after 30 min?

Ridiculous; no one deserves this day-one....hour-one

I honestly don't know. My brother-in-law bought the same Touring in Silver. His COO says 819HP, but the VIN doesn't match. He is contacting Lucid for the correct document; otherwise, he won't be able to register his vehicle. I'm going to check the back seat tomorrow so see if the floorboard sits higher. The range at 96% (when I received the car) showed less than 400 miles. Since his discovery, I've checked and double/triple checked all my documents, and the VIN matches.
I'm also in Nevada and received this Cert of Origin 2 days ago. I have a Touring and can confirm the HP on my document as also showing 819, which is probably an error by Lucid, for the Touring trim. I suspect it should show as 619, which is both what I expect and also what the VIN Decoder shows.

My guess is Lucid entered 819 for all of the GT in the system which generates these certificates and never updated the number when the Tourings started rolling out.

TBH, I'm not sure whether the NVDMV is going to care about that. I suspect they will care more that the VIN matches the vehicle and the origin is Lucid Motors. However, that's just my guess and I've only been living in Nevada for 18 months, so take that for what it's worth.

I'm also in Nevada and received this Cert of Origin 2 days ago. I have a Touring and can confirm the HP on my document as also showing 819, which is probably an error by Lucid, for the Touring trim. I suspect it should show as 619, which is both what I expect and also what the VIN Decoder shows.

My guess is Lucid entered 819 for all of the GT in the system which generates these certificates and never updated the number when the Tourings started rolling out.

TBH, I'm not sure whether the NVDMV is going to care about that. I suspect they will care more that the VIN matches the vehicle and the origin is Lucid Motors. However, that's just my guess and I've only been living in Nevada for 18 months, so take that for what it's worth.
Dang, for a nanosecond I thought I had a Super Touring lol!

Hi. 1 month in... San Diego, CA

Ordered Dec 4, Finalized Dec 7:

Lucid Air Touring​

December 04, 2022 / 4:01 PM
Zenith Red, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Metal Roof and AWD Drivetrain

I guess everyone that received a pure had a test drive on the T or GT. Have you noticed any difference in performance based on the difference in HP

I guess everyone that received a pure had a test drive on the T or GT. Have you noticed any difference in performance based on the difference in HP
Apologies... wrong thread

I assume Lucid must be recovering from the end if year rush but has anyone heard anything from DAs or received a VIN this week? Lots of us are still waiting for our cars and it seems pretty quiet...

I assume Lucid must be recovering from the end if year rush but has anyone heard anything from DAs or received a VIN this week? Lots of us are still waiting for our cars and it seems pretty quiet...
My DA called me yesterday to make sure I didn't sign loan documents too soon. My VIN was issued Dec 22nd but car is still at the factory. He still seems to think delivery by the end of this month is likely. He happened to mention that the factory was closed for a few days in December...

My DA called me yesterday to make sure I didn't sign loan documents too soon. My VIN was issued Dec 22nd but car is still at the factory. He still seems to think delivery by the end of this month is likely. He happened to mention that the factory was closed for a few days in December...
This is/was similar to me, except I had VIN 12/12, and financing ‘funded’ on 12/22. Car has been ‘In Production’ since 12/12.

However, I called my DA the other day and told him to find a car that wasn’t stuck on the line and gave some acceptable alternative finishes. He called me back next night and told me he found an exact copy that was further along and likely to ship in next 7-14 days.

Now bank is saying we have to ‘start over’ vs simply amending existing paperwork with new VIN…can’t get a string of wins going here!

I’ve posted before about differing approaches amongst DAs, but it seems like if you feel yours is more passive than you’d like, you gotta force the issue with him/her.

Back