Onboard Charger Warning

NewLucid207

Reaction score
Cars
Touring
Hi - I got in my car yesterday (it was not plugged it to charge) and the car did not power on for about 5 seconds (screens were totally blank) at which point I was greeted with a "Onboard Charger Warning" message.

I drove it as a I had to get to a meeting, and it drove fine, but the AC was blowing hot air (which was not ideal for a 90 degree day while on my way to business meeting). After my meeting the car worked as expected with no warnings and the AC properly working.

Has anyone ever received an "Onboard Charger Warning" message before? I've googled around for it, but can't seem to find mention of this error message anywhere. I think I'll call service as I've had issues with this car (have a love/hate relationship at this point), but figured I'd check here first.

Thanks!

Hi - I got in my car yesterday (it was not plugged it to charge) and the car did not power on for about 5 seconds (screens were totally blank) at which point I was greeted with a "Onboard Charger Warning" message.

I drove it as a I had to get to a meeting, and it drove fine, but the AC was blowing hot air (which was not ideal for a 90 degree day while on my way to business meeting). After my meeting the car worked as expected with no warnings and the AC properly working.

Has anyone ever received an "Onboard Charger Warning" message before? I've googled around for it, but can't seem to find mention of this error message anywhere. I think I'll call service as I've had issues with this car (have a love/hate relationship at this point), but figured I'd check here first.

Thanks!
I have not heard of this. Definitely contact customer care and give them the time that you saw the error.

Back