October OTA Updates

so did you do a hard or a soft reset?
I believe that’s classified as a soft reboot as CC requests you exit the car for 15 min (out of range with the fob or mobile key), the valet card as far as I know is the “hard reset.”

Loving 2.0.5 so far, but did notice that I couldn’t get the little blue launch guy to come up. Not sure that it’s release related, and I had about 50% of battery, and obviously was in sprint mode. Any suggestions to “fix”?
Do you mean that you didn't see the blue CA bear holding the checkered flag?

hmm.. will have to try that..

I believe that’s classified as a soft reboot as CC requests you exit the car for 15 min (out of range with the fob or mobile key), the valet card as far as I know is the “hard reset.”
All resets are created equal now. All called soft resets. Doesn’t matter which one you do. Hard resets can only be done by Lucid at the service center or the mobile crew. They have to be there to ensure car comes back on line as planned. Learnt this from the SA when my GPS showed me in the middle of the Atlantic. Hard resets take 5 mins by Lucid ‘in person’. Cannot be done remotely either

If you didn't get a confirmation from Len, then you missed the cutoff of 100. Sorry @milgauss
I actually never got a confirmation from Len, even though I believe I was one of the first people to request being put on the list. Still, I've received both of the SW 2.0 updates, so I'm not complaining!

Tried a hard reboot Len. The surround view camera still doesn't open. Posting a picture too. On another note, my mirrors were not folding upon locking the doors, now with the hard reboot, they're folding up fine again upon locking the doors.
For me, I lost the surround and rear camera views after software 1.2.26. 2.0.5 bought them back, but now I'm getting a Rear Emergency Braking Unavailable warning. Gonna try the reboot to see if that fixes it. Just lock the car, walk away for at least 15 minutes, and then unlock the car and try again?

So I just firstly tried a quick-ish reboot (FOB in hand - turn signal fully hit - left the car - locked - waited a minute - unlocked - tried getting into reverse - surround view still not working)....now I'm just doing the same by waiting till I finish with lunch in about 30 mins or so...let's see what happens then

After the 2.0.5 update I'm having problems with surround view too. Most of the time it will not come up, just says "Unavailable". I tried rebooting the car, surround view opened, but 10 minutes later it wouldn't work again.

After the 2.0.5 update I'm having problems with surround view too. Most of the time it will not come up, just says "Unavailable". I tried rebooting the car, surround view opened, but 10 minutes later it wouldn't work again.
I too sometimes get this "unavailable" on my front/rear camera options on the top screen...it first says unavailable, but then when I hit the front facing camera, that works. Next come back to hit rear facing camera , that too starts to work then

Yeah, I don’t even get the screen on the pilot panel. Only the top panel shows the front and ear camera. Cameras are working though (blind spot, etc.). Valet card reboot didn’t fix. Didn’t realize how reliant you become on these things until they’re gone. Lol!

Aside from that, loving the speed and all the improvements. Huge thanks and congrats to Lucid for a job well done

So I just firstly tried a quick-ish reboot (FOB in hand - turn signal fully hit - left the car - locked - waited a minute - unlocked - tried getting into reverse - surround view still not working)....now I'm just doing the same by waiting till I finish with lunch in about 30 mins or so...let's see what happens then
Yeah Surround View is not working. Tried what I mentioned above. I suppose @HC_79 you and I have exactly the same issue (front + rear + turn signal camera/s work fine). Makes me feel a lil better...haha

Yeah Surround View is not working. Tried what I mentioned above. I suppose @HC_79 you and I have exactly the same issue (front + rear + turn signal camera/s work fine). Makes me feel a lil better...haha
I suppose this is why we are beta testers. Keep the feedback coming.

Actually did the software update over LTE while playing golf because I was too impatient to wait til I finished and went home. Wow, what a difference! Software response is near instantaneous. No lag on camera view. I actually resigned up for Tidal today and the sound is incredible. Len, please convey to the Lucid team what an incredible job they have done.

So far only issue I have is Nav thinks I am at the Lucid factory in AZ. That would be a long commute tomorrow to work in NJ… trying reset with Valet card🤞

Downloaded 2.0.5 while playing golf this morning. First impression is that the screen changes are great. Like the frunk switch now on the left panel. A couple of minor issues like I thought in nav that I hit one location and it defaulted to my home., but could be user error. Surround view works very well and responsive. Like that actual car color is now on the screen.
Thanks again Len for your support and help to our group.

1665956581146.webp

Back