October OTA Updates

i'm definitely on the naughty list.

This is due to a somewhat snarky comment you posted here on July 8th at 10:12am. I found it off- putting. ;)

Sorry.. totally having fun. They’re still wrapping up the push. Hang in there!

My early report after update is what others have said about speed of start up, Tidal quality & stability, and camera clarity.

Unfortunately, my NAV / GPS continues to think I’m in Dubuque, Iowa. For those who had frozen NAV before, did update fix it? Recall someone saying theirs was fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting the wiring under drivers seat but hoped this would do it. Guess I’ll call service again.

My early report after update is what others have said about speed of start up, Tidal quality & stability, and camera clarity.

Unfortunately, my NAV / GPS continues to think I’m in Dubuque, Iowa. For those who had frozen NAV before, did update fix it? Recall someone saying theirs was fixed by disconnecting and reconnecting the wiring under drivers seat but hoped this would do it. Guess I’ll call service again.

Same on speed of start up.

And same on NAV frozen. But in Cali.

Could you power off car, walk away for few minutes, then give it another go?
Tried a hard reboot Len. The surround view camera still doesn't open. Posting a picture too. On another note, my mirrors were not folding upon locking the doors, now with the hard reboot, they're folding up fine again upon locking the doors.

Attachments

• Lucid surround view camera.webp
    Lucid surround view camera.webp
    131.2 KB · Views: 32
Anybody else lose turn signal camera functionality in 2.0.5? Or is that part of it for now?
Just went out for a drive to test to check.
Turn signal cameras work (much faster) even w/ navigation on.

my surround view works. Did have to reactivate fob and key detection in the profile.
Same here; Surround View works and the key detection for both key fob and mobile key were set off, but have worked fine once I activated them.

meaning was your surround view camera not working as well? If so, how did you get it to work? Hard or soft reset?
Correct.
I took a drive, parked, and worked out for 1.5 hours. When I returned, the surround camera came on as did my turn signal cameras

Same on speed of start up.

And same on NAV frozen. But in Cali.

I had GPS freeze up some time ago. So far updates haven't fixed it. Haven't done valet card reset.

If you hit the Homelink icon dead on it brings up doors/gates saved in one step.

Loving 2.0.5 so far, but did notice that I couldn’t get the little blue launch guy to come up. Not sure that it’s release related, and I had about 50% of battery, and obviously was in sprint mode. Any suggestions to “fix”?

Back