Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Just received last hour for me after exactly 1 month owning this AGT. 😊
62FFBD1E-4CA5-4C0A-9074-569D882156D4.jpeg
A4F9CBC5-BA79-4FD3-94E4-0F97FD27446E.jpeg

That's beautiful.

I just posted a corny unboxing video - got mine today as well - click on it to see the vertical orientation, it doesn't embed right here.

I received pencils today too. Looks like a lot of folks appreciate the gift. I must be the only one who thinks it's tacky to send a box of pencils to customers spending $140k+ for a car. Is that really the best Lucid can do?

I received pencils today too. Looks like a lot of folks appreciate the gift. I must be the only one who thinks it's tacky to send a box of pencils to customers spending $140k+ for a car. Is that really the best Lucid can do?
You get a bunch of swag when you pick up the car also...

Reactions: NPN
Wow you guys are getting pencils? I couldn't even get my DA to give me a call...

These are not just any pencils. Whether you appreciate it or not is, of course, up to you, but these are Blackwing pencils which are basically the gold standard for architecture and design. Depending on your outlook, spending $30 on a dozen pencils may seem crazy, but they’re not just your standard Yellow #2 :)

Just got same box yesterday, would have like to get vin# though but still was nice, order date 03/2022, GT

To a couple of accountants by training, all I wanted to know was "where is my eraser". Believe me, my wife and I were like "huh" when we received them. No artists in this household, but I think my youngest son's girlfriend might like them, or at least know what they are. The box has been sitting in the same place on my shelf for months. Nice gesture, but a hat would have been more useful and gotten them some free advertising, especially to those of us follically challenged.

To a couple of accountants by training, all I wanted to know was "where is my eraser". Believe me, my wife and I were like "huh" when we received them. No artists in this household, but I think my youngest son's girlfriend might like them, or at least know what they are. The box has been sitting in the same place on my shelf for months. Nice gesture, but a hat would have been more useful and gotten them some free advertising, especially to those of us follically challenged.
The ends of the pencils are erasers, and they work well! They just look unusual :)

These are not just any pencils. Whether you appreciate it or not is, of course, up to you, but these are Blackwing pencils which are basically the gold standard for architecture and design. Depending on your outlook, spending $30 on a dozen pencils may seem crazy, but they’re not just your standard Yellow #2 :)
The ends of the pencils are erasers, and they work well! They just look unusual :)

Perhaps the end are also special high quality erasers?

Maybe even Magic Erasers? 😂

Yes, but they are so nice so I NEVER want use them! 👍

Correct! They are several hundred dollar ✏️! (At least you the person who bought mine :) )

a bunch? I received a tote bag and water bottle. :(
I got that plus a candle and a air freshener, the blanket, maybe a hat? key chain?

Yeah, I got the standard DE swag, but had to pay Lucid $110 for the tire inflator kit. :mad:

I thought the standard swag for the peasants buying GTs was a tote bag, a cap, and a water bottle.
and it seems for the Dreams that are delivered rather than picked up.

Back