Newbie/Forum Migrant Dream Reservation

ThePaddyWan

Hi All. Moved over from the other Lucid forum, since it's more active here. I have a Dream R order that's probably towards the tail end of Dream Editions.

I forgot, what color is your dream r?

ThePaddyWan6/13/2021San Mateo, CA, USAAir Dream EditionZenith RedSanta Monica

My guess is November 30th.
It was actually sometime in October?

I ended up cancelling my order late January after getting frustrated with the entire situation for many reasons, so someone out there will be picking up (picked up) the DE.

I ended getting a Taycan Turbo and honestly extremely happy with it.

It was actually sometime in October?

I ended up cancelling my order late January after getting frustrated with the entire situation for many reasons, so someone out there will be picking up (picked up) the DE.

I ended getting a Taycan Turbo and honestly extremely happy with it.

Wow! Sorry to hear you canceled. I guess someone on the waitlist will be pretty happy. Glad that you like your new Taycan. So is there anyone else here with a Dream R in the Bay Area or am I the only one?

You mind explaining what frustrations you had? Was there a particular thing that tipped you over?

I'm in Los Gatos and have a Dream R on order, supposedly now enroute Arizona to Millbrae.
The service team told me its roughly a 50/50 blend of R and P. They were shocked, expecting 90% P and 10% R

The service team told me its roughly a 50/50 blend of R and P. They were shocked, expecting 90% P and 10% R

I personally don't think the Dream R should exist. We'll see if Lucid shot themselves in the foot.

I personally don't think the Dream R should exist. We'll see if Lucid shot themselves in the foot.
Yea they should have bumped the hp down to 1,000 and then upped the range. But they had to beat *cough* a previous 1070hp...

Yea they should have bumped the hp down to 1,000 and then upped the range. But they had to beat *cough* a previous 1070hp...

More importantly the car with the highest range is no longer available. You can only get the silver medalist.

I always wondered why we have two DE variants. Why was it not just software modes Range or Performance?

I would’ve preferred the DE-R personally. When I was at millbrae, they told me they thought it was 70/30 in favor of the P..

I got the DEP with 21 because if I have to road trip, an extra 5 min charging for the extra 70 miles is no big deal. Also the 21s just look so nice, especially with the range caps off.

I got the DEP with 21 because if I have to road trip, an extra 5 min charging for the extra 70 miles is no big deal. Also the 21s just look so nice, especially with the range caps off.

And you live in SoCal, where the potholes won’t eat your wheels alive.

Back