New wheels but can’t find anyone to help lower it

mmassey33

Cars
Lucid Air Dream edition P
DE Number
Put these one a few months ago thanks to AG wheels, but held off posting in hopes to find a lowering solution but none so far.
024F3387-39FE-4C66-9D02-15572B3034FC.jpeg

Put these one a few months ago thanks to AG wheels, but held off posting in hopes to find a lowering solution but none so far.
View attachment 6215
You want to go lowe?!?! I don't think you will be able to drive anywhere that has a bump lol. BTW that looks nice😎

GAHD! That is beautiful!

You want to go lowe?!?! I don't think you will be able to drive anywhere that has a bump lol. BTW that looks nice😎
Just like an inch I can’t stand that wheel gap haha. Was hoping to add a front axle lift like Porsche does but KW wanted my car for 3 months to develop it and I’d need at least 5 other cars to make it worth the investment so looking for other avenues. If not will try to get the sapphire springs once those parts can be sourced. Thank you

4B411B0C-FDF5-4AA6-A5D0-53E6D58CC961.jpegYou can see the gap a little better here haha

Attachments

• DEFF2D20-CAE6-45B1-B7D7-FA4752418AD5.jpeg
    DEFF2D20-CAE6-45B1-B7D7-FA4752418AD5.jpeg
    397 KB · Views: 95
Looks killer! What kind of range degradation are you seeing, if any?
Honestly not much at all. But that being said I drive it pretty hard every time so I wouldn’t be the best person for range. But I really didn’t notice a drop in range maybe 15-20mi lower for a full charge. The difference imo is negligible, I really was expecting to loose like 30-50mi or at least really notice the drop but I didn’t. I also went wider 21x9.5 front and 21x10.5 rear with 265 front and 275 rear tires.

My detailer did a full PPF matte I believe the brand was Avery. I’m loving it thanks

View attachment 6215

Looks good!

Just an fyi, I have custom wheels but did not lower it further. Watch the offset as there is less space and travel than you might see on other vehicles. Essentially, wider across: body panel, gasket and inner wheel well. I know this as I have another set coming as the first set rubbed right above the door and fender part line and would pull the gasket out of place.

Discovered this with 5 adults in the car and rolling hills and some speed.

Just like an inch I can’t stand that wheel gap haha. Was hoping to add a front axle lift like Porsche does but KW wanted my car for 3 months to develop it and I’d need at least 5 other cars to make it worth the investment so looking for other avenues. If not will try to get the sapphire springs once those parts can be sourced. Thank you
I spent 3k to lower the slope on my driveway ramp because GT was hitting it unless it was very carefully reversed at an angle. If any mods I would opt to raise it by 1 inch.

Honestly not much at all. But that being said I drive it pretty hard every time so I wouldn’t be the best person for range. But I really didn’t notice a drop in range maybe 15-20mi lower for a full charge. The difference imo is negligible, I really was expecting to loose like 30-50mi or at least really notice the drop but I didn’t. I also went wider 21x9.5 front and 21x10.5 rear with 265 front and 275 rear tires.
Looks Awesome!
Are those the same 21" Pirelli PZeros Elec HL's or did you have to get different ones?

Love those wheels. Thanks for sharing! I didn't know KW made those lift systems, as much as I love the OEM suspension, KW V3s with a lift system does sound tempting haha

Was looking at wheel/tire set ups for spirited driving, since I purchased the car with the 19s. Just eyeballing it very roughly looks like 265 or so would be the absolute limit in front, but it seems like there is a bunch of room in the rear to possibly go much wider than 265. Curious what others have tried and found to work or not, @duc900 would love to hear about your setup.

Love those wheels. Thanks for sharing! I didn't know KW made those lift systems, as much as I love the OEM suspension, KW V3s with a lift system does sound tempting haha

Was looking at wheel/tire set ups for spirited driving, since I purchased the car with the 19s. Just eyeballing it very roughly looks like 265 or so would be the absolute limit in front, but it seems like there is a bunch of room in the rear to possibly go much wider than 265. Curious what others have tried and found to work or not, @duc900 would love to hear about your setup.

I kept the same wheel sizes as stock. But they did push the fitment to a more aggressive stance. I didn't feel the need for more rubber and since I already negated any aero cover benefit I didn't want to go to far on the efficiency penalties (just not really knowing what to expect).

Looks good!

Just an fyi, I have custom wheels but did not lower it further. Watch the offset as there is less space and travel than you might see on other vehicles. Essentially, wider across: body panel, gasket and inner wheel well. I know this as I have another set coming as the first set rubbed right above the door and fender part line and would pull the gasket out of place.

Discovered this with 5 adults in the car and rolling hills and some speed.
Oh yes it’s def a very tight fit had to swap tires a few times but we specd the size for lowering so we “should be good to lower” haha fingers crossed we’ll see but thanks for the warning

I spent 3k to lower the slope on my driveway ramp because GT was hitting it unless it was very carefully reversed at an angle. If any mods I would opt to raise it by 1 inch.
Haha I hear that have to do the same at the office once it’s lowered but trying for a front axle lift kit like the GT3s do!

Yeah I really wanted to go KW route but they wanted me to float the R&D cost plus the coil over and keep my car for 3 months felt like they were taking advantage since then they would be free to sell as many as they liked.
I also ran 265 upfront and only got 275 in the rear wanted 295 but didn’t fit.

Back