New wheels but can’t find anyone to help lower it

No they were custom built Avante Guard measured them at the shop then built them took about 2-3 months
Nice. I'll have to check them out. Sweet set up.

KW wanted to keep your car for 3 months for them to design a lowering kit? Seems like a long time, but I guess they need to do testing and take pride in their product.

from AG Wheels just today:

Right now with what is in stock, we can get you the AG M632 in 19x8.5 all around or 20x9 all around
Both these setups will work with the 245/45/19 all around, or 245/40/20 all around
Running the same size all around is ideal an recommended for winter setups

A set of M632 19x8.5 in silver ill run $1796/set
A set of 20x9 will run $2196/set in silver
Build time will take about 3 weeks to ship

1667246131748.png

Yeah I really wanted to go KW route but they wanted me to float the R&D cost plus the coil over and keep my car for 3 months felt like they were taking advantage since then they would be free to sell as many as they liked.
I also ran 265 upfront and only got 275 in the rear wanted 295 but didn’t fit.
Yikes! That's crazy they wanted you to float the R&D cost. It is neat to have a car that is still kind of unique/uncommon, but the lack of an aftermarket is definitely a drag. Thankfully Lucid seems to be ramping production as expected, and with more of these cars around the aftermarket should hopefully get a lot better. Right now things are definitely a bit sad, can't even get floor mats for our cars haha

Yikes! That's crazy they wanted you to float the R&D cost. It is neat to have a car that is still kind of unique/uncommon, but the lack of an aftermarket is definitely a drag. Thankfully Lucid seems to be ramping production as expected, and with more of these cars around the aftermarket should hopefully get a lot better. Right now things are definitely a bit sad, can't even get floor mats for our cars haha
Not sure if you saw that Lucid launched their own floor mats. Granted, sold out pretty quick, but they are starting to trickle out as mine should ship tomorrow. Agreed that the aftermarket is light, I’ve been in contact with Weathertech since I got my car in May and have been told “2 weeks” since about July and they still don’t exist 🤷‍♂️

Totally agree for all they know lucid will be gone no one even has heard of them. I understand their production can’t keep up with the current demand but they need more marketing

Not sure if you saw that Lucid launched their own floor mats. Granted, sold out pretty quick, but they are starting to trickle out as mine should ship tomorrow. Agreed that the aftermarket is light, I’ve been in contact with Weathertech since I got my car in May and have been told “2 weeks” since about July and they still don’t exist 🤷‍♂️
So slow I ordered the Mojave mats and was told by lucid I’d have them months ago 🤦🏾‍♂️

Nice. I'll have to check them out. Sweet set up.

KW wanted to keep your car for 3 months for them to design a lowering kit? Seems like a long time, but I guess they need to do testing and take pride in their product.
Not while charging me $20k 🤣🤣

Back