New software update for Gravity - 3.5

@borski That's exactly the thing - NOT all of us want to be first. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some people, who already got it probably don't even care about CP/AA and don't use it, and some are like "whatever. whenever it comes I'll check it out what can I do with it". And then there are some like me, who really, really, REALLY need it and are used to have in their car for over a decade and who have been promised by CS they'd be prioritized - it doesn't make any sense those people would still be waiting for it.
It’s like jury duty, some people enjoy it and want to be selected. Buts it’s always those of us that don’t want to be selected that get it.
 
still on 3.4.1 here 🫠 could be worse
You should probably contact CS about that and have them attempt to push. You should’ve been on 3.4.4 or 3.4.5 well and truly by now.
 
Wow...just wow.
1773964816605.webp
 
@borski That's exactly the thing - NOT all of us want to be first. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some people, who already got it probably don't even care about CP/AA and don't use it, and some are like "whatever. whenever it comes I'll check it out what can I do with it". And then there are some like me, who really, really, REALLY need it and are used to have in their car for over a decade and who have been promised by CS they'd be prioritized - it doesn't make any sense those people would still be waiting for it.

Sorry, that's absolutely a want not a need. You're hardly the only person here who's been using CarPlay for long time and want it in the Gravity. CarPlay support was one of the first reasons i even considered the Gravity over other EVs I was looking at, especially Cadillac removing it from their vehicles.

Not trying to be a jerk to you but having a meltdown like this because you didn't get priority is a bit excessive.
 
You should probably contact CS about that and have them attempt to push. You should’ve been on 3.4.4 or 3.4.5 well and truly by now.
Thank you for the advice. This is what CS had to say for the 7% of us still on 3.4.1:
Thank you! So with regards to the 3.4.4 update, that was depreciated in favor of the 3.5.1 update. If you did not receive that, rest assured the next update will be available to you
Also on the topic of cellular vs wifi for downloading updates:
It's advisable to connect to wifi to download/install the update as it's providing the fastest data rates as opposed to the mobile network

And now we play the waiting game…
 
Thank you for the advice. This is what CS had to say for the 7% of us still on 3.4.1:

Also on the topic of cellular vs wifi for downloading updates:


And now we play the waiting game…
That’s weird because it’s my understanding that you won’t be able to go to 3.5.1 without having 3.4.4. Unless something has changed you need to install the updates in order, you can’t just skip a version and jump to a higher one.
 
Thank you for the advice. This is what CS had to say for the 7% of us still on 3.4.1:

Also on the topic of cellular vs wifi for downloading updates:


And now we play the waiting game…
Were you not prompted to install 3.4.4? You won't be able to install 3.5.1 without 3.4.4.
 
Started update thread
 
My eyes are wet 🥹
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-03-19 at 5.49.20 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2026-03-19 at 5.49.20 PM.webp
    24 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top