New software update for Gravity - 3.5

Installing now as well! 😁 I was hoping to blessed with Android Auto/Waze prior to my commute tomorrow!
 
Installing now as well! 😁 I was hoping to blessed with Android Auto/Waze prior to my commute tomorrow!

Waiting for pictures

Gemini_Generated_Image_xo69w8xo69w8xo69.webp
 
Mine failed…maybe it’s the car seat in the 2nd row…if it wasn’t for those pesky kids…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6269.webp
    IMG_6269.webp
    174.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6268.webp
    IMG_6268.webp
    65.6 KB · Views: 115
Okay, I posted this in the new thread too.

I didn’t have remote start icon in my app. I thought it would appear after car got 3.5.1 but it didn’t. So, I just logged out of app and back in and now I have it! Thought I’d save folks the trouble. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0476.webp
    IMG_0476.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 110
This is a Tidal issue, not CarPlay, but I’ve just learned Tidal has no way to search songs in CarPlay. I was hoping the CarPlay interface would be better than the native one. Again, it’s Tidal, not Lucid or CP.

Otherwise, CarPlay is amazing. Love it and can’t to finally use Waze ON screen in the car during a roadtrip this weekend.
 
Okay, I posted this in the new thread too.

I didn’t have remote start icon in my app. I thought it would appear after car got 3.5.1 but it didn’t. So, I just logged out of app and back in and now I have it! Thought I’d save folks the trouble. Enjoy!
Thank you!
 
The update definitely wiped my SXM favorites (as promised). I took a picture of the presets prior to updating. Just restored them (and added a few other channels I didn't know existed).
 
This is a Tidal issue, not CarPlay, but I’ve just learned Tidal has no way to search songs in CarPlay. I was hoping the CarPlay interface would be better than the native one. Again, it’s Tidal, not Lucid or CP.

Otherwise, CarPlay is amazing. Love it and can’t to finally use Waze ON screen in the car during a roadtrip this weekend.
Tidal's interface is just bad no matter what device it uses.

I'm assuming no because they didn't in the Air either but I wonder if CarPlay supports Atmos in Apple Music?
 
I’m guessing that since people are wanting more features and not saying the software broke their car; can I assume that this was a good update?
A bit too early to talk about the update in past tense....according to the tracker, most of us are still waiting for it. Even those, who were promised it'd be pushed to their vehicles in the very first batch.
1773978296788.webp
 
As they say better late than never
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260319_212132_com.lucidmotors.mobile.prod.webp
    Screenshot_20260319_212132_com.lucidmotors.mobile.prod.webp
    79.5 KB · Views: 80
As they say better late than never
So sorry you had to wait 7 hours on day 1 of the OTA rollout. Was extremely inconsiderate of Lucid to make you wait so long.
 
BTW, I've noticed that the tracker shows the previous version as 3.4.4, and most Gravity cars seem to have it now, but I have 3.4.5. Did I miss something?

Screenshot_20260319_215945_Lucid.webp
 
BTW, I've noticed that the tracker shows the previous version as 3.4.4, and most Gravity cars seem to have it now, but I have 3.4.5. Did I miss something?

View attachment 37507
3.4.5 seemed extremely limited. Only 2 cars on the tracker actually had it installed. I’m assuming it was the same notes as 3.4.4 with maybe a bug tweak.
 
So sorry you had to wait 7 hours on day 1 of the OTA rollout. Was extremely inconsiderate of Lucid to make you wait so long.
I'm in a such a decent mood from how flawlessly CP seems to be working with my AI Box, that I'm gonna let this one slide 😄
 
Back
Top