New software update for Gravity - 3.5

Well it was an upgrade package so yeah but I don't have a problem with my HUD or lighting tbh. I wish the lighting was more adjustable like in other cars and I do want the HUD features they promised but nothing more than that really.

Also, "all the ambient lighting...complaints" is a handful of people isn't it? Not downplaying their issues but it seems to be a pretty limited problem.
Who are you, me?
 
they just sent out an email for the update coming! lets go.
Do you have to sign up for email updates? If so, where do you sign up? I have never received an email for any update from Lucid and I took delivery in late Dec…thanks for any info!
 
Do you have to sign up for email updates? If so, where do you sign up? I have never received an email for any update from Lucid and I took delivery in late Dec…thanks for any info!
No. That post was from 3/11. Lucid knows your email and will keep you posted. Also, they don’t usually send emails about updates. 3.5 is/was different because it’s supposed to being CP/AA so they were making a big deal out of it. Otherwise, the forum or lucid tracker app are best way to keep up to speed on new OTAs.
 
BTW - has anyone considered the “issues” with the update may be non CP/AA related? They probably have other parts to the update and it could very well be those are causing issues as I hope/think CP/AA may be fairly straightforward.
 
BTW - has anyone considered the “issues” with the update may be non CP/AA related? They probably have other parts to the update and it could very well be those are causing issues as I hope/think CP/AA may be fairly straightforward.
While there's not any evidence one way or the other right now, my assumption has been that the issue(s) may not be related to CP/AA. CarPlay was shown quite a while ago, and while there may have been tweaks or certifications needed, they probably didn't take 6+ months to implement. When I saw the list of car updates in 3.5, I got nervous that something car-related could go awry and stall the rollout, as has happened before.
 
Well it was an upgrade package so yeah but I don't have a problem with my HUD or lighting tbh. I wish the lighting was more adjustable like in other cars and I do want the HUD features they promised but nothing more than that really.

Also, "all the ambient lighting...complaints" is a handful of people isn't it? Not downplaying their issues but it seems to be a pretty limited problem.
Ya, I s'pose I too fall into the trap of reading all this and not truly perceiving how amplified a few unfortunate owners experiences can seem on here...
 
No. That post was from 3/11. Lucid knows your email and will keep you posted. Also, they don’t usually send emails about updates. 3.5 is/was different because it’s supposed to being CP/AA so they were making a big deal out of it. Otherwise, the forum or lucid tracker app are best way to keep up to speed on new OTAs.
Thanks, I appreciate your response
 
BTW - has anyone considered the “issues” with the update may be non CP/AA related? They probably have other parts to the update and it could very well be those are causing issues as I hope/think CP/AA may be fairly straightforward.
Maybe it stopped the key fob working again. Can you imagine? That alone would’ve started a 20 page thread in 24 hours scenario 😂
 
What’s happening here?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6265.webp
    IMG_6265.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 102
It's happening!
Not for me....despite the fact I've been asking your CS, and other Lucid reps FOR MONTHS about being prioritized and being in the 1st batch, because I use the software very heavily and was expecting to see it at launch. Incredibly annoying to still be waiting for it, while others, who need it less, already got it. Your CS reps specifically promised to reach out to your OTA team on my behalf to prioritize my VIN, but it appears it was all a lie. 🤬🤬🤬
 
Not for me....despite the fact I've been asking your CS, and other Lucid reps FOR MONTHS about being prioritized and being in the 1st batch, because I use the software very heavily and was expecting to see it at launch. Incredibly annoying to still be waiting for it, while others, who need it less, already got it. Your CS reps specifically promised to reach out to your OTA team on my behalf to prioritize my VIN, but it appears it was all a lie. 🤬🤬🤬
😳
 
Not for me....despite the fact I've been asking your CS, and other Lucid reps FOR MONTHS about being prioritized and being in the 1st batch, because I use the software very heavily and was expecting to see it at launch. Incredibly annoying to still be waiting for it, while others, who need it less, already got it. Your CS reps specifically promised to reach out to your OTA team on my behalf to prioritize my VIN, but it appears it was all a lie. 🤬🤬🤬
We all want to be first. That means some of us have to be second. And third. And last.

(Also, this post is sure to help)
 
Last edited:
Not for me....despite the fact I've been asking your CS, and other Lucid reps FOR MONTHS about being prioritized and being in the 1st batch, because I use the software very heavily and was expecting to see it at launch. Incredibly annoying to still be waiting for it, while others, who need it less, already got it. Your CS reps specifically promised to reach out to your OTA team on my behalf to prioritize my VIN, but it appears it was all a lie. 🤬🤬🤬

Seriously? Yeesh.
 
@borski That's exactly the thing - NOT all of us want to be first. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some people, who already got it probably don't even care about CP/AA and don't use it, and some are like "whatever. whenever it comes I'll check it out what can I do with it". And then there are some like me, who really, really, REALLY need it and are used to have in their car for over a decade and who have been promised by CS they'd be prioritized - it doesn't make any sense those people would still be waiting for it.
 
Back
Top