- Joined
- May 19, 2025
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 953
- Location
- Santa Cruz
- Cars
- Outback; Q5; Taycan; GGT
OMG...
I can't
I can't
It’s like jury duty, some people enjoy it and want to be selected. Buts it’s always those of us that don’t want to be selected that get it.@borski That's exactly the thing - NOT all of us want to be first. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some people, who already got it probably don't even care about CP/AA and don't use it, and some are like "whatever. whenever it comes I'll check it out what can I do with it". And then there are some like me, who really, really, REALLY need it and are used to have in their car for over a decade and who have been promised by CS they'd be prioritized - it doesn't make any sense those people would still be waiting for it.
This can be found at www.lucidupdates.com.
You should probably contact CS about that and have them attempt to push. You should’ve been on 3.4.4 or 3.4.5 well and truly by now.still on 3.4.1 herecould be worse
@borski That's exactly the thing - NOT all of us want to be first. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some people, who already got it probably don't even care about CP/AA and don't use it, and some are like "whatever. whenever it comes I'll check it out what can I do with it". And then there are some like me, who really, really, REALLY need it and are used to have in their car for over a decade and who have been promised by CS they'd be prioritized - it doesn't make any sense those people would still be waiting for it.
Thank you for the advice. This is what CS had to say for the 7% of us still on 3.4.1:You should probably contact CS about that and have them attempt to push. You should’ve been on 3.4.4 or 3.4.5 well and truly by now.
Also on the topic of cellular vs wifi for downloading updates:Thank you! So with regards to the 3.4.4 update, that was depreciated in favor of the 3.5.1 update. If you did not receive that, rest assured the next update will be available to you
It's advisable to connect to wifi to download/install the update as it's providing the fastest data rates as opposed to the mobile network
Me toostill on 3.4.1 herecould be worse
That’s weird because it’s my understanding that you won’t be able to go to 3.5.1 without having 3.4.4. Unless something has changed you need to install the updates in order, you can’t just skip a version and jump to a higher one.Thank you for the advice. This is what CS had to say for the 7% of us still on 3.4.1:
Also on the topic of cellular vs wifi for downloading updates:
And now we play the waiting game…
I personally always install updates on cellular without an issue (on the road)Thank you for the advice. This is what CS had to say for the 7% of us still on 3.4.1:
Also on the topic of cellular vs wifi for downloading updates:
And now we play the waiting game…
Were you not prompted to install 3.4.4? You won't be able to install 3.5.1 without 3.4.4.Thank you for the advice. This is what CS had to say for the 7% of us still on 3.4.1:
Also on the topic of cellular vs wifi for downloading updates:
And now we play the waiting game…

I wasn't, been waiting over a week. They didn't have time to install 3.4.4 at delivery, My SA said it would come shortlyWere you not prompted to install 3.4.4? You won't be able to install 3.5.1 without 3.4.4.
Can you DM me your VIN?I wasn't, been waiting over a week. They didn't have time to install 3.4.4 at delivery, My SA said it would come shortly