New Owner of a Pure Air Stealth coming from a Tesla Y and my thoughts.

vgrover711

Pros:
* Very smooth delivery and ride
* spacious interior
* rare
* comfortable
* love the ventilated seats
* Awesome customer service

Cons:
* I can confidently say the stock audio system and BASS might be the worst I have ever heard in a premium car.
* Some of the materials like the steering wheel feel very cheap
* When the windows are down I hear a whistling sound
* The User interface could use some help and cleaning up
lucid.jpg

I configured what I called a mini Sapphire spec for the Pure on the site, but ended up with a Touring off the lot on a lease deal. Congrats! We turo'd a Model Y and the wife wouldn't let me go near a Tesla after that.

Pros:
* Very smooth delivery and ride
* spacious interior
* rare
* comfortable
* love the ventilated seats
* Awesome customer service

Cons:
* I can confidently say the stock audio system and BASS might be the worst I have ever heard in a premium car.
* Some of the materials like the steering wheel feel very cheap
* When the windows are down I hear a whistling sound
* The User interface could use some help and cleaning up
View attachment 21433
I find the interface better than Tesla, I was scratching my head why temp can’t be adjusted in the climate screen in the Tesla. Tesla has too much info on one screen, you have to keep scanning to find what you want. Not ver intuitive and unsafe while driving.

I find the interface better than Tesla, I was scratching my head why temp can’t be adjusted in the climate screen in the Tesla. Tesla has too much info on one screen, you have to keep scanning to find what you want. Not ver intuitive and unsafe while driving.
Curious what you mean? You just hit the temperature on the drivers or passengers side and adjust the climate. Easy. At least that is the way it works on a Model S. Or you can program the scrolling knob to adjust the climate temp for you, which is a newer feature.

Back