New Member, Old Owner

c0mbe

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Sapphire
DE Number
Hey all! Just wanted to say hi from the Denver area. I’ve had my Dream since Nov of 2021 (#30), but I am a new member! Love the air, but like many, I am anxiously awaiting 2.0….

Just installed the Lucid Wall Charger. It’s amazing!

What kw/hr are you getting? Is there a particular instructions for people who doesn’t have anything installed yet ?

What kw/hr are you getting? Is there a particular instructions for people who doesn’t have anything installed yet ?
I haven’t had much of a chance to charge yet (I was close to full when I plugged in), but I was seeing 17KW or 50 miles per hour of charge. I think it was running slower though because of the charge state. It’s quite a bit larger than the new Tesla wall chargers, and the cable is very thick. Quality seems on par with lucid hardware. Software is very much WIP.

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi from the Denver area. I’ve had my Dream since Nov of 2021 (#30), but I am a new member! Love the air, but like many, I am anxiously awaiting 2.0….

Welcome

I haven’t had much of a chance to charge yet (I was close to full when I plugged in), but I was seeing 17KW or 50 miles per hour of charge. I think it was running slower though because of the charge state. It’s quite a bit larger than the new Tesla wall chargers, and the cable is very thick. Quality seems on par with lucid hardware. Software is very much WIP.
Oh that’s nice - that’s mean I can charge my Lucid Touring in < 6hrs. What’s the amperage ?

Welcome aboard. Always good to have another Coloradan here.

Hi there neighbor, I'm in Utah.
Awaiting my Touring delivery here soon, but I think we have 1 more person in Utah (I saw on another thread)
But other than Arizona and Colorado, everyone else is too far to do any type of in-the-middle meetups with

Hi there neighbor, I'm in Utah.
Awaiting my Touring delivery here soon, but I think we have 1 more person in Utah (I saw on another thread)
But other than Arizona and Colorado, everyone else is too far to do any type of in-the-middle meetups with
Definitely close enough. It’s an amazing vehicle… the software can be a little frustrating, but from what I gather is mostly fixed with 2.0.

Back