New Member in San Luis Obispo, CA

The Nuck

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hello to all. I ordered a Stellar While Tahoe interior, 20" wheels, Glass canopy roof on March 5, 21. This is for the Touring model. We have a test drive scheduled for Aug 6.

I assume at that time I will get more specifics on delivery date.

Hey, another Central Coaster! Welcome! There are at least 3 of us in the 5 cities area, though the other 2 aren't very active on the forum.

Where are you test driving?

Hey, another Central Coaster! Welcome! There are at least 3 of us in the 5 cities area, though the other 2 aren't very active on the forum.

Where are you test driving?
Test drive in San Jose. We are going up to Sonoma and stopping to test drive on the way up. Have you done your test drive?

I've had my GT for about a month. I did a test drive in West Palm Beach in the spring when I visited my family, but I had already long confirmed my order at that point.

I've had my GT for about a month. I did a test drive in West Palm Beach in the spring when I visited my family, but I had already long confirmed my order at that point.
That is so cool. Do you love it? Any regrets? I have several questions if you don't mind me picking your brain a bit.

That is so cool. Do you love it? Any regrets? I have several questions if you don't mind me picking your brain a bit.
The car is great, but definitely still has some software bugaboos. I did, unfortunately, have a tire blow out the other day, so it's currently in Torrance getting fixed, but will hopefully have it back tomorrow if all goes well. Feel free to PM me, or post here, either is fine with me.

Back