New Boston Seaport Showroom

Funny, because I use the fob exclusively and probably have had the least headache for entry/exit ;)

Hello all, we went to the new Lucid studio in the Seaport district of Boston today. It’s not due to open officially until tomorrow but was pretty well packed today.

Whitney, our guide, comes from the Miami and West Palm Beach studios. She’s taken the AGT out for a spin and has felt all 800 hp. She was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Simply a nice person.

The studio has an AGT in white with Santa Cruz interior. Interestingly, the frunk and trunk were off limits. Also, I succeeded in getting the pilot screen to keep repeatedly opening and closing rapidly. I’ve got the magic touch, I guess.

I didn’t see anyone I recognized from Lucid HQ and frankly didn’t hear anything about the car that I didn’t already pick up from the forums. Except that Lucid believes that the hierarchy of ways to get into the car are 1. Phone. 2. Wallet card. And 3. Fob. The fob is supposed to be what you give to the valet for parking and otherwise is a back-up. Sure, I guess?

The best things about today’s visit were confirming that the Santa Cruz interior is indeed completely gorgeous. The wood trim is just stunning. And seeing how much my wife liked the car. She was just blown away by the looks both exterior and interior and by the technology. Whew… Oh yeah, and I got a water bottle. Hooray!

View attachment 1618View attachment 1619
The water bottle is like 33% of the swag you get with the purchase of a GT...and the other 66% does not include a blanket. I think I'm going to demand the Lucid send me another water bottle ;).

The water bottle is like 33% of the swag you get with the purchase of a GT...and the other 66% does not include a blanket. I think I'm going to demand the Lucid send me another water bottle ;).
I have 4 water bottles and 2 coffee mugs from Lucid...

I have 4 water bottles and 2 coffee mugs from Lucid...
Well you're a DE owner. They sent you lots of things to drink from so your mouth would be too full to complain about the early issues with the car.

Well you're a DE owner. They sent you lots of things to drink from so your mouth would be too full to complain about the early issues with the car.
I remember the first 2 service visits I got they came with swag. Then my pops asked about coffee, because the smaller vans don't have coffee machines and the next service visit they brought him 2 coffee mugs.

We visited the Boston store this evening as well. GT in white with Santa Cruz interior looked stunning. Ashley, our host for the event, was gracious to answer any question. We came out happy that we had a reservation but wishing Lucid showed some acceleration in production. My two boys were excited to learn more about Battery tech. A worthwhile trip!

One last little tidbit: I asked Whitney if a lot of the customers coming in for the ”VIP” event already had VINs. Answer was a definite, immediate yes.

So, lots of purchases coming through without being on this forum? Heresy!

Back