New Air Touring Stealth owner, after being with Tesla for 6 years

NewLucidite

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi all! Great to join you… Would love to hear from former Tesla folks on how they are managing the still limited features of the infotainment system. Desperately waiting for updates to add some features that I’ve become really accustomed to….

* Geo-fencing to either auto open garage doors when approaching or at a bare minimum present the button when exiting the garage
* Ability to select/modify what’s displayed on the main screen
* Allow for users to select what’s happening on the bottom screen panel as opposed to it being strictly connected to what’s on top
* ability to see what music is playing while maps are engaged…

Hi all! Great to join you… Would love to hear from former Tesla folks on how they are managing the still limited features of the infotainment system. Desperately waiting for updates to add some features that I’ve become really accustomed to….

* Geo-fencing to either auto open garage doors when approaching or at a bare minimum present the button when exiting the garage
* Ability to select/modify what’s displayed on the main screen
* Allow for users to select what’s happening on the bottom screen panel as opposed to it being strictly connected to what’s on top
* ability to see what music is playing while maps are engaged…
I think those are achievable, but there might be a priority issue.

As Lucid will generate more revenues, there will be more resources for the user interface software team and your wishlist will come true.

Back