New Air Dream Edition in The Netherlands

Kees

Cars
Air Dream Edition (tbd)
Hello all,

I finally received my Dream Edition (Gold) last Friday! It was ready for a while already, but I was abroad so I had to delay delivery. Still, I think there are only ~ 10 cars on the road here, not including the cars owned by the delivery center.

Car is indeed a dream to drive, although for some reason I'm on 2.1.5 "only" and highway assist doesn't work yet.

Hello all,

I finally received my Dream Edition (Gold) last Friday! It was ready for a while already, but I was abroad so I had to delay delivery. Still, I think there are only ~ 10 cars on the road here, not including the cars owned by the delivery center.

Car is indeed a dream to drive, although for some reason I'm on 2.1.5 "only" and highway assist doesn't work yet.
Latest is 2.1.18, so yours is not too far behind.

Highway Assist only works in certain highways so you might want to ask whether your highways are covered or not. If they are, then it’s time for Service Center.

Highway Assist only works in certain highways so you might want to ask whether your highways are covered or not.
The SA reached out and told me that Highway Assist will be a few more months before it is released in Europe. Probably until the bugs are fixed ;-)

The SA reached out and told me that Highway Assist will be a few more months before it is released in Europe. Probably until the bugs are fixed ;-)

The good news is your hardware/software is not broken. Your software level of 2.1.5 should competently handle Highway Assist when your area is covered, so there's no need for the Service Center.

The bad news is you must wait until your highways are covered for the function.

Lucid follows Waymo's practice: Waymo cars can only autonomously drive in covered areas. Waymo works in San Francisco, but you are out of luck if you are in Detroit or Europe. Those have to wait for Wayo to cover your areas.

However, Lucid is not Autonomous, so Europe should be covered relatively quickly.

Back