New AGT acquisition process. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly (the third will surprise you ;-))

And this is it.
It frustrates me when I read "Yeah it was a terrible buying experience, but you'll forget it after you take ownership of the car" and similar comments.
Of course I love my AGT (more than any other car I've owned), but it's not just about the driving experience. Excellent customer service simply has to be an integral part of the ownership experience of this car (and any at this price point but particularly new entrants) or the company won't survive.

Sadly, the company still hasn't sorted it.

I had similar disastrous experiences with the financing and delivery process last summer but unlike others, I still haven't forgotten about it.
Why? Because I'm reminded whenever I have to deal with their customer service, which has been equally unsatisfying.

It's the best car, but the customer service sucks.
Both can be true.

Sorry to hear about your experience.
I would rather buy from Lucid, Tesal or Rivian online and deal with those headaches than go to a dealership. I’m done with dealerships.

Once I got my car, I never thought about sales/delivery. Just enjoyed the car. Of course, my delivery was smooth as silk! There will always be those occasional hiccups.

I would rather buy from Lucid, Tesal or Rivian online and deal with those headaches than go to a dealership. I’m done with dealerships.

Once I got my car, I never thought about sales/delivery. Just enjoyed the car. Of course, my delivery was smooth as silk! There will always be those occasional hiccups.
There's a Lucid owner over on Twitter who keeps trying to promote the fact that Lucid should go to the dealership model!
Oh, he also is part owner of some other dealerships :eek:

There's a Lucid owner over on Twitter who keeps trying to promote the fact that Lucid should go to the dealership model!
Oh, he also is part owner of some other dealerships :eek:
Don’t get me started

Don’t get me started
Um, that's my job! Please don't take away my job!
Get stick of dynamite (think cartoon).
Lite stick of dynamite.
Throw lit stick of dynamite in the room.
Leave the room!
Repeat! :oops:

I got 200kw out of 150kw couple of weeks ago when I was returning from chicago. 350kw was taken by another EV. I guess this depends on how each station is setup??

Sometimes EA get that sticker mixed up. I’ve seen a station 150kW and 300kW stalls had sticker mixed up.

Back