Navigation and audio

Chandi23

Verified Owner
Cars
Touring
Is it possible to have music in the cockpit panel and navigation in the pilot panel or vice versa at the same time? Thanks

Not at the moment, no.

Is this feature something that can be proposed for Lucid to add in a future release? Thoughts.

Is this feature something that can be proposed for Lucid to add in a future release? Thoughts.
Yes, many people have requested this feature. I would suggest you contact customer care via email and let them know. One more vote won't hurt.

Lucid is well aware of our requests. If you visit https://www.lucidupdates.com you will see a wish list that has been generated from this forum. Your idea is one of the top ones. That said, it never hurts to send another email to customer service.

is there a way to delete the tabs that show the locations visited in navigation? Thanks

is there a way to delete the tabs that show the locations visited in navigation? Thanks
Sometimes when you actually navigate to them they disappear. Other times, they don’t. I haven’t quite figured out the logic yet.

I think I posted something similar in the wrong place:

With USB music source of about 750gb of hi-rez files, I’ve done A-B comparisons, and they sound better than any other format, streaming or otherwise in the Lucid. However, I am struggling with the interface. 1) Although I can navigate to genre, it won’t play multiple albums or tracks for that genre. I need to go to one album at a time and select the first track. Same is true for artist. 2) It resets every time I leave the car and it takes about 3 minutes to reload all of the usb files 3) It doesn’t remember the track that it was playing and resumes from the beginning of the album each time. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but these are basics of any music player that I’ve used. Any suggestions? Or are these enhancement requests?

I think I posted something similar in the wrong place:

With USB music source of about 750gb of hi-rez files, I’ve done A-B comparisons, and they sound better than any other format, streaming or otherwise in the Lucid. However, I am struggling with the interface. 1) Although I can navigate to genre, it won’t play multiple albums or tracks for that genre. I need to go to one album at a time and select the first track. Same is true for artist. 2) It resets every time I leave the car and it takes about 3 minutes to reload all of the usb files 3) It doesn’t remember the track that it was playing and resumes from the beginning of the album each time. Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but these are basics of any music player that I’ve used. Any suggestions? Or are these enhancement requests?
I agree, the USB audio sounds the best of any audio source in the car. I also agree the interface is about as rudimentary as you can get, it’s like the original iPod. I’m sure improving it is on their list of software plans, given this big next update I’m confident they can figure out a way to do most things we request, it just takes time and troubleshooting.

I"d like to remove all the radio station icons/logos from the screen ... need I delete my "favorites" to get a clean look ?

I agree, the USB audio sounds the best of any audio source in the car. I also agree the interface is about as rudimentary as you can get, it’s like the original iPod. I’m sure improving it is on their list of software plans, given this big next update I’m confident they can figure out a way to do most things we request, it just takes time and troubleshooting.
If you think that it's as rudimentary as you can get, you haven't seen Tesla. It lacks some basic things, but could be worse. Or perhaps I'm not sure how it all works yet. Is there any way to "favorite" a folder (album) or put a series of them in a play rotation?

Back