Natick MA Service/Studio

new owner

Cars
Air GT
Been to the Natick service/studio 2 times since taking delivery.
The service has been terrific. I needed new key battery's and battery replaced in sun viser as well as a bolt/screw tightening for the front passenger side wiper blade.
Danny V and John in service just had me swing over when I was available and they took care of things in a few min while I looked around the studio with Alex and Ethan who showed me some of the differences in the GT, Touring, and Pure. For only a single model Lucid there are a lot of variations to choose from

All the people at Natick are awesome! If you guys didn’t see the thread in Northeast, @new owner and @apatel87 come join me and @Dortreo and others on Saturday May 17 for a very scenic drive along the Rhode Island coast and southern coastal Massachusetts!

Steve and the techs at Natick are awesome. I just moved to Denver and am confident that the techs here will also be great. Sorry to miss the meetup in Massachusetts and look forward to connecting with Lucid owners in CO.

Wanted to add my thanks and praise for Danny Ventura at the Natick service center. Earlier this month, I shipped my Touring from California to Natick so that they could fix a few minor issues before I took it to Maine for the summer. Within a day or two, Danny called to say that the car was ready. I took the Downeaster train down from Maine to pick up the vehicle and drove it home in a heavy rain storm. The car performed well except that the front Lidar sensor "blocked" warning came on frequently because of the rain. Danny and his team were extremely helpful and accommodating. Can't say enough good things about them.

More kudos to Danny and Tri, Emilio and the Natick Service Center. Scheduled my AGT for annual service plus a couple of minor fixes. Communication was fabulous, was given an AGT loaner, completed as scheduled all washed and cleaned. Couldn't ask for more. Wish service was this good at other dealers.

I did a forum search explicitly expecting high praise for the Natick team. I've had a really great experience so far!

My frunk won't open, so I am bringing it in this week -- sent a text yesterday in to the team and got a call back from Danny, who is making sure the loaner will be there. Quite a pleasant change from Tesla awfulness in the app where they laugh at the expectation of a loaner, and can't see you / reschedule you for weeks out.

I did a forum search explicitly expecting high praise for the Natick team. I've had a really great experience so far!

My frunk won't open, so I am bringing it in this week -- sent a text yesterday in to the team and got a call back from Danny, who is making sure the loaner will be there. Quite a pleasant change from Tesla awfulness in the app where they laugh at the expectation of a loaner, and can't see you / reschedule you for weeks out.
Yeah 100% of the time my experience with them has been concierge level. They’re fans of the car too, having come from Tesla BMW Ferrari and other service centers, so they’ve learned what to do and what not to do.

Totally agree
Natick service amazing for New England owners
Seaport and Natick are both premium sites in the Boston area

Back