• NACS

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • CCS

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this feature has been in the app for a while so not too new
I've been on that very place on the app everyday almost. LOL. Although correct me if I'm wrong, but with Tesla's V2 or V3 network (upto 250KW @400V max)...us Lucid owners would get only something like 50KW charging speeds?

I've been on that very place on the app everyday almost. LOL. Although correct me if I'm wrong, but with Tesla's V2 or V3 network (upto 250KW @400V max)...us Lucid owners would get only something like 50KW charging speeds?
As far as I know, v2 and v3 wont be upgraded to magic dock(correct me if im wrong) therefore any supercharger your lucid can plug into will be 1000v, for the max charge speed of 350kw.

As far as I know, v2 and v3 wont be upgraded to magic dock(correct me if im wrong) therefore any supercharger your lucid can plug into will be 1000v, for the max charge speed of 350kw.
The ones that have had the magic dock attached to them currently are all V2 and V3. V4 (350KW @1000V) hasn't even launched yet! It's coming soon for the Tesla Semis and CT

The ones that have had the magic dock attached to them currently are all V2 and V3. V4 (350KW @1000V) hasn't even launched yet! It's coming soon for the Tesla Semis and CT
Whoops, my bad. In that case yes it will be around 100.

Lucid's Wunderbox video, starting just after 22:00 in, stated 50kW upconversion for 400V charging input, not 100kW.

Only charging stations with 920V capability are eligible for federal NEVI funds. Tesla's V4 station will be capable of 1000V but they have not installed any yet. V1-V3 stations are only good for 500V max. I'm assuming that the V3 Magic Dock installations are for beta test of the concept and that the bulk of the CCS chargers will be V4, but who knows.

Given an otherwise equal choice between a Chargepoint 62.5kW or a V2-V3 MagicDock location, I'd use the Chargepoint.

The federal minimum standards require 920V. For Tesla to get federal funding their system will have to supply a minimum of 920 volts.
I can add that to my thread if you got a link :)

This is good news! When I first got my AGT, I saw many times Tesla owners sabotage EA charging by deliberately park at EA stations near my house to block non-Tesla EV charging. Too bad, Karma is a big biatch!

Likely they just lifted their EU solution but this is a lot of innovation delivered very quickly by Tesla

Wait til Tesla finished rolling out by end of 2024, maybe new Lucid owners gets 3 years Tesla SCN membership rather than EA 2 years free charging from Lucid. 🤣

so far i noticed Santa Cruz and Sacramento in CA with availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back