My video on the Lucid Air DE Performance!

Nice video! If not too much of an ask, would you be able to support the forum and post a link in the description for those current/future owners who haven't had a chance to find us yet? :)

Thanks!

Seems like moniputer had the same frunk issue I did. Did he get the latches replaced?

I thought I just didn’t hold the button long enough!
I had only opened the frunk once so didn't catch that. Lucid service techs said that when the frunk is closed for a long time that the latch can stick but didn't say that anything needed to be replaced. I will try it again and see what happens.

I had only opened the frunk once so didn't catch that. Lucid service techs said that when the frunk is closed for a long time that the latch can stick but didn't say that anything needed to be replaced. I will try it again and see what happens.
It's not just the sticking but the motion when it closes. Looks exactly like what I had and the tension on the latch was wrong. Have them replace it

Mine does same from remote, but works from inside. Service techs looked at mine and put new latches on order. Have not been installed yet. Very odd that it always works from inside the car, but not the fob. I thought it must be software, but they are going to replace the latches.

Big thanks to @MoniputerLM

I hope I did it at least partly justice and if there is anything I got wrong please do let me know and I’ll add it into the comments/description.

You missed at least two cameras :)

The side mirrors have two cameras each, not one.

You missed at least two cameras :)

The side mirrors have two cameras each, not one.
Actually I’m an idiot. Because there are cameras on the outside of the mirrors too!

I apologise for my mistake! Things like that are a result of a limited time to film so you can’t double check it!

And @MoniputerLM was being super patient so I didn’t want to push my luck! But I’ll add a note into the description.

We're you able to drive it or just do a walk through of the car?

We're you able to drive it or just do a walk through of the car?
I didn’t drive it. We went for a drive. And the speeds were too fast to put in a video

I moved heaven and earth to get into a car to add to the video. I flew to LA. I spoke to both Zak (VP sales) and Andrew (VP Marketing). I also spoke to the EU sales team and the studio staff in Scottsdale and Beverly Hills. I even sent an email to Peter - which is why Zak called me.

They just would not let me into a car. Even as a customer. Needless to say I was NOT impressed and I really have a sour taste in my mouth as far as sales and customer service is concerned. However I can’t fault the car. It’s fantastic.

Have you thought about making a video about your experience with that?

Back