Mojave Interior Pictures?

movieguy

Cars
2018 Tesla Model S P100D
Does anyone have any Mojave interior pictures they might be able to share? I've seen a couple on the site, but it would be great to see others. I have seen the Santa Cruz a couple of times in the showroom, but haven't seen Mojave "in the flesh" and would like to see some good photos to help me finalize be choice.

signal-2022-04-09-19-50-56-282.jpg

Great shot. Thank you. One of the concerns I had with the Mojave interior was that the different materials wouldn't really show with the tones all being similar, but the textures really come through in the photo. The wood grain looks nice and there is certainly some contrast in the materials that make it "pop!"

Might be a dumb question, but does the accent lighting still show up in the car with the Mojave interior?

I find the accent lighting pretty subtle with not a huge amount of difference among the different themes. It does get fairly bright if you turn it all the way up, I will try and take some pictures and post them.

Are those floor mats black or charcoal? I may need to get some of those to replace my cream ones…

Does anyone have any Mojave interior pictures they might be able to share? I've seen a couple on the site, but it would be great to see others. I have seen the Santa Cruz a couple of times in the showroom, but haven't seen Mojave "in the flesh" and would like to see some good photos to help me finalize be choice.
I posted a bunch of my zenith red + Mojave - I think in the GT tracker thread.

I’ll see if I can find the link

I posted a bunch of my zenith red + Mojave - I think in the GT tracker thread.

I’ll see if I can find the link
Thank you! Those were the pictures that got me started looking for some more interior shots. BTW - your config is exactly what I have on order. Your shots sold me on the red. Simply stunning.

Back