Mojave

mraschko

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring; Audi Q7
I haven't seen any other mention of this, so hope this isn't old news. I have an Air Touring reservation configured with a Mojave interior. Got my VIN today so, for others waiting on a Touring with Mojave, seems like production is finally starting (about to start?).

I have a Mojave interior Touring ordered and noticed my VIN on my lucidmotors.com dashboard December 22, 2022. At that time my DA said the car was "on the assembly line" and guessed (but did not promise) delivery second or third week of January. That certainly didn't happen. Yesterday he said the car is "waiting to leave the factory".

Seems they've still got a backlog of cars to be shipped.

That's good to know. I figured I was probably 1-2 months out still, but maybe it will be even more.

I have a Mojave interior Touring ordered and noticed my VIN on my lucidmotors.com dashboard December 22, 2022. At that time my DA said the car was "on the assembly line" and guessed (but did not promise) delivery second or third week of January. That certainly didn't happen. Yesterday he said the car is "waiting to leave the factory".

Seems they've still got a backlog of cars to be shipped.
Just logged in and have been issued a VIN too.

Back