Graphite All-Weather Floor Mats with Mojave interior

Shane_SLC

Referral Code: EZJAF0R7
Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
EZJAF0R7
I just finished adding the Graphite all-weather floor mats from Lucid to my car. Here are some photos showing how it looks with the Mojave interior. I hope this helps others still deciding between the gray and black mats.

Attachments

• 20230422_173609.jpg
    20230422_173609.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 382
  • 20230422_173616.jpg
    20230422_173616.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 365
  • 20230422_173624.jpg
    20230422_173624.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 335
  • 20230422_173630.jpg
    20230422_173630.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 328
  • 20230422_173643.jpg
    20230422_173643.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 308
  • 20230422_173651.jpg
    20230422_173651.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 364
I just finished adding the Graphite all-weather floor mats from Lucid to my car. Here are some photos showing how it looks with the Mojave interior. I hope this helps others still deciding between the gray and black mats.
Thanks so much for posting this, Core. Makes me feel better about the graphite all-weather mats I ordered last week!

Resurrecting this thread because I’m about to order mats. I too have the Mojave interior, but I found it odd that Lucid doesn’t offer the front and rear in two different colors given that’s how the car comes.

Is the Graphite the better choice than the black in the Mojave interior?

Resurrecting this thread because I’m about to order mats. I too have the Mojave interior, but I found it odd that Lucid doesn’t offer the front and rear in two different colors given that’s how the car comes.

Is the Graphite the better choice than the black in the Mojave interior?
The seats themselves are two different colors, but the carpet is the same color. With Mojave the Graphite is a closer match to the carpet color than black would be, but I imagine black would still look okay if that's your preference. I can post more pictures of mine in better lighting if that would help.

I've had the all weather mats for several months, and have constant problems with the driver's mat sliding forward. There is no anchor on the mat corresponding to the anchor on the floorboard, so the mats depend on the nubs on the bottom to hold them in place. That's insufficient anchoring, and the mats will constantly slide out of place. I checked with Lucid and they have no solution for the problem.

I've had the all weather mats for several months, and have constant problems with the driver's mat sliding forward. There is no anchor on the mat corresponding to the anchor on the floorboard, so the mats depend on the nubs on the bottom to hold them in place. That's insufficient anchoring, and the mats will constantly slide out of place. I checked with Lucid and they have no solution for the problem.
Yeah, I'm beginning to have the same issue. My front passenger mat is also beginning to warp for some reason. Luckily there seem to be other options that fit better and have more coverage that others have found. I'll probably end up replacing these at some point.

So I ordered the Lucid graphite mats and they look great with the carpet even though their coverage is not the best. I’ll use these for the nicer seasons. I also ordered the 3D mats in black for the winter, and although I prefer the look of the Lucid mats, these are nice on their own. I’ve had 3D mats in several cars and they seem to hold up well.

So I ordered the Lucid graphite mats and they look great with the carpet even though their coverage is not the best. I’ll use these for the nicer seasons. I also ordered the 3D mats in black for the winter, and although I prefer the look of the Lucid mats, these are nice on their own. I’ve had 3D mats in several cars and they seem to hold up well.
I had 3D mats in my Model 3 for four years. They did hold up very well.

Back