Mobile App Feature Improvements with 2.4.X

Buffalo Bob

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Pure AWD 19" No Aeros
Referral Code
MAXED
I see that the 2.4.X OTA touts that we can use the mobile app to "update profile attributes, including profile image and select vehicle settings". I don't see any of that, although perhaps these changes ('shockingly') have only made it to the iOS app. I'm on the latest Android version (1.52.0), which has none of that, and also doesn't seem to know that Alexa is no more. Any insights?

I'm on android and I find I can edit my profile image in the app, but that's new. It's done by tapping the hamburger menu in the top left, tapping on your profile, tapping edit, and then tapping your profile picture.

Is that new? I've always been able to update my profile image in the Android app. I added the image I have now back in February of 2023. My app still does imply Alexa is in the car.

Bah, when I said "but that's new" I specifically meant to say "but that's not new". I can't think of any car profile settings I would want to change from the phone, but I guess if the change rolls out to Android I'll see if I'm wrong.

Is that new? I've always been able to update my profile image in the Android app. I added the image I have now back in February of 2023. My app still does imply Alexa is in the car.
Good catch! I forgot about being able to edit our profile images in the app, but I do have that, as well. I have no idea what was meant by the 'select vehicle settings'.

Back