Missing perks?

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
Most luxury cars have side perks like free car washes, tire rotations, food/lounge, and so on. Tesla offered some of these perks early on and slowly took them away from customers in pretty ridiculous manners.

Does anyone know if Lucid is planning on offering any perks like this to compete with other high end luxury cars?

Maybe I've bought the wrong cars, but haven't experienced these! Could be it's done by the dealer rather than the manufacturer?

Maybe I've bought the wrong cars, but haven't experienced these! Could be it's done by the dealer rather than the manufacturer?
Most BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and Porsche dealerships offer these perks. It’s more of an expectation with the price and brand. Tesla used to…

I think just the 3 years free charging at EA

My DA told me if you get a flat on the road the mobile service van has chairs and a pop up tent and coffee while you wait.

My DA told me if you get a flat on the road the mobile service van has chairs and a pop up tent and coffee while you wait.
Let's hope we never experience that, but if someone does take pics!

At this point, this is more of an industry standard. They do offer 3 years while others offer 2, but still not quite the “luxury” perks that come with other cars, more of a baseline perk for EV adoption.

For example, today I just went by the dealership to get my EQS hand washed and vacuumed and ate a free flatbread while waiting.

It gets over 100F+ here in the Summer. How about chairs, pop up tent and a ice cold beer! 😊
Maybe once they implement full level 3 driving it can be many ice cold beers 😝

Most luxury cars have side perks like free car washes, tire rotations, food/lounge, and so on. Tesla offered some of these perks early on and slowly took them away from customers in pretty ridiculous manners.

Does anyone know if Lucid is planning on offering any perks like this to compete with other high end luxury cars?
I was offered car wash / charging when I was visiting Scottsdale… and I think here in the Bay Area they have offered car wash if you pass by. (Not sure how this would work with how bust the studio is with deliveries)

Back