Message to Senior Management, Board Members, and Shareholders. The reason why I canceled my order upon delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did feel that buying into Adas at self driving prices to suck but, the entitlement in the post is to infinity and beyond. "I'm a very important share holder and can buy a Tesla, but also give me free stuff" reeks of "do you know who I am? Energy. kind of gross.

jesus, some people in these tax brackets are truly built different...i think you and the "i drove 100 miles and deserve a CEO meet and greet" would get along nicely
Thanks, are you saying it is wrong to have an opinion on an invoice item?

Thanks, I appreciate your comments. I was undecided and hoped they would try to close the deal. I wonder how many orders have been canceled, I believe a very high position. One of the main reasons for my order was the Dream Drive Pro reaching Level 3 and it is far from being a reality.

I fully understand that I will not be as proud driving an S as opposed to an Air, but I will enjoy Tesla's technology much more, which is important to me.
Well have fun with the S! You are really missing out on the Lucid, it’s range and luxury. Both Lucid and Tesla are Level 2 ADAS, btw. If you want level 3, get a Mercedes. It is the only one out there that is certified, and only in Nevada.

I did feel that buying into Adas at self driving prices to suck but, the entitlement in the post is to infinity and beyond. "I'm a very important share holder and can buy a Tesla, but also give me free stuff" reeks of "do you know who I am? Energy. kind of gross.
Thanks, are you staying it is wrong to have an opinion on an invoice item. Yes, I own multiple businesses, pay hundreds of vendors and occasionally, when I look at invoices, I put a question mark on a line item and consider whether it is worth it or not. So I am sorry you think it is gross to think that the $4k software upgrade on a high-end audio system reeks of bad character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back