Mercedes EQS SUV

Psymac

Released today, just looks OK to me, not much different than the '21 GLS450 I have now. Range is stated as up to 410miles (660KM) but I'd expect it to be 350 or less in the real world. Interior is really overwrought in my view, as in the EQS sedan. Pricing l imagine will be about $110K for the 450 with single motor (although expect another 5-15K dealer market). Please Lucid, hurry up with Gravity!

Lucid has to hurry up Gravity. Mercedes is releasing a lot of electric models.

Yea, they Gravity REALLY needs rear entertainment though...

Released today, just looks OK to me, not much different than the '21 GLS450 I have now. Range is stated as up to 410miles (660KM) but I'd expect it to be 350 or less in the real world. Interior is really overwrought in my view, as in the EQS sedan. Pricing l imagine will be about $110K for the 450 with single motor (although expect another 5-15K dealer market). Please Lucid, hurry up with Gravity!

I ignore ads that say "up to". Usually that means one or two products with configurations that no one wants. In the case of stated range, that is unfortunately probably even more true. If one drives it at 25 steady mph on a slight decline..........................

I ignore ads that say "up to". Usually that means one or two products with configurations that no one wants. In the case of stated range, that is unfortunately probably even more true. If one drives it at 25 steady mph on a slight decline..........................
I agree, this is going to be near 300 miles or less.

My guess is 310 EPA range for 580 4Matic model starting price of ~$109k.

320 EPA range for 450 model starting price ~$89K.

These are made in Alabama not imported from Germany like the EQS sedans.

The Alabama made GLS and GLE are well priced relative to the comparable sedans imported from Germany.

What the market adjustment is depends on the market at the end of the year. Lucid could also be raising prices.

The UI are more digital than comparable MB ICE models.

Even though I’ve had two Mercedes GLS SUVs, I think I’ll be happy with a Lucid Touring for the year or two until the Gravity is available.

EQS markups at present appear to be in the $25-50k range. I'm sure that's a drop in the bucket for some, but is not something I'd even remotely consider, especially after reserving something at an MSRP and then being told the cost is actually 30%+ higher.

Lucid has to hurry up Gravity. Mercedes is releasing a lot of electric models.
They know Lucid is coming, slow poke Rawlinson needs to perfect Manufacturing the Car before he brings this out because I bet Gravity will be priced like a Bentley. Anyone own a Bentley SUV?

It will be interesting to see reservations for the Sedan after June1. It seems with my limited research that there is really no premium on Lucids for Flippers.

They know Lucid is coming, slow poke Rawlinson needs to perfect Manufacturing the Car before he brings this out because I bet Gravity will be priced like a Bentley. Anyone own a Bentley SUV?
Yep I bet the pure version of it will start at 100k.

EQS markups at present appear to be in the $25-50k range. I'm sure that's a drop in the bucket for some, but is not something I'd even remotely consider, especially after reserving something at an MSRP and then being told the cost is actually 30%+ higher.
If you buy a pre-built car of a dealer lot. I have been able to order both the EQS and EQS SUV at MSRP. I currently have a base EQS580 Sedan which I got at MSRP at the end of February. I also have a Pinnacle trim EQS580 sedan coming in about 6-8 weeks weeks which will also be at MSRP. And I am first on the list at my local Autonation Mercedes dealer for the EQS580 SUV at MSRP.

Not all dealers sell at MSRP. But for the SUV i ordered a few weeks ago, the third call got me an order at MSRP.

That seems to be the case for the 580. The rear wheel drive 450+ seems to be selling at sticker. At least near me.

Yep I bet the pure version of it will start at 100k.
Some article I read is starting price will be at 80k to highest trim 180k. In 14 days from now, Lucid will adjust their the price their set in 2020, roughly 12% for all trim. The inflation is real and at 40 years high. So by the time 2024 Gravity is here, it will be at least 95k inflation adjusted.

I do have a slightly used EQS 580 I’m looking to sell the lease on if anyone was actually interested (looking for basically MSRP) 😅. 3000 miles or so on it.

Back