Mercedes EQS SUV

That seems to be the case for the 580. The rear wheel drive 450+ seems to be selling at sticker. At least near me.
Our AMG EQS started at MSRP but ended up at +$5,000.

Like a lot of new EV’s supposedly they are sold out as well.
Yeah, everything seems to have a 1 to 2 year wait. Not sure how it’s going to play out because battery shortages are coming. If we think the chip shortage is bad just wait until no one can get batteries for all the EV’s coming to market.

A
Yeah, everything seems to have a 1 to 2 year wait. Not sure how it’s going to play out because battery shortages are coming. If we think the chip shortage is bad just wait until no one can get batteries for all the EV’s coming to market.
and maybe even charge stations infrastructure shortage.

Petrol stations may take 25 years to obsolete, just like HDTV replaced NTSC Tubes 20 years.

Well then our cars should have a nice resale value next year. They still seem to be telling those ordering a GT, 5-6 months to delivery.

Everyone should have a home charger but I hear you on the shortage. Biden is supposed to throw billions at that problem but when?? Texas is already bad, we love oil here 😂 and huge gas guzzlers for driving. God forbid I have to drive a V6 or lower 🤪. Have had two Suburbans since 1996 and now a QX80. Going to sell the QX80 once the bugs are gone from the Lucid as far as drivability is concerned. The wife will lose it any day she faces what you are facing now with the locking and blank screens. As we all know they are patients as Mothers but ….😂

How much does that set one back? When is the delivery due 2022? Looks nice but compact.
Cost is not known for sure but probably around $120,000 and a 2023 model. It's not that small, I was told by someone that has seen it.

Like a lot of new EV’s supposedly they are sold out as well.
I ordered a Cadillac Lyric but not on the first day so I was sent an email that my order will be in the 2024 production.
Not sure that I want it but ordering one of everything for now!

I ordered a Cadillac Lyric but not on the first day so I was sent an email that my order will be in the 2024 production.
Did they quote you a price? How much to reserve one? Great idea, I might try and reserve one. When I went to their website it said they will let me know when I can reserve one Or something to that effect. I like the look of that SUV.

Are you building an EV museum? 😂

I ordered an Eletre on launch day. Was told the entry level model will start at $90k by the head of lotus sales at boardwalk lotus.
I want the 900hp version but not sure when or if it will be available.

Back