Meet Robotruck

Sounds delusional
sure wager amount $500 šŸæ
Wanna wager on highland sales as well
I responded on the T forum when people were saying they would sell less then 2K gravity per year starting in 2025
I like free $
PayPal?
No, highland will sell like hotcakes; that I agree on. And to be clear, I'm betting on ~10k/year, not 10k total.

I was thinking more like $50, and I don't care what payment method. We can use this thread as proof the bet happened. :)

No, highland will sell like hotcakes; that I agree on. And to be clear, I'm betting on ~10k/year, not 10k total.

I was thinking more like $50, and I don't care what payment method. We can use this thread as proof the bet happened. :)
details for clarification such as starting date etc. so your position is the orders will be less than 10k when itā€™s all said and done, once the reveal is done starting January 1. Just clarifying because theyā€™ve already said they wonā€™t be able to keep up with the orders. šŸ‘
Production does not = orders

details for clarification such as starting date etc. so your position is the orders will be less than 10k when itā€™s all said and done, once the reveal is done starting January 1. Just clarifying because theyā€™ve already said they wonā€™t be able to keep up with the orders. šŸ‘
Production does not = orders
Fair - I mean deliveries, not orders. Orders can easily be canceled, especially if it's due to a small deposit.

Best you guys bet a bet on 2024 delivery result for simplicity. šŸ˜Š

I am leaning towards @borski. Why? Because Elon has no more time for Tesla production hell push. He is all swamped by the dumpster of fire in his X platform investment needs his saving; yet he couldnā€™t stop tweeting every hour to pour more gas on the that dumpster of fire. šŸ˜”
(Not bashing CEO, Wall Street and public opinion)

I bet they sell 10k.

Friendly wager?
Well lots changed since making this comment ā€¦..
Of course you could have production issues but now weā€™ve changed the game ā€¦..

pass next time clarify before you post. You made it sound like they were only going to sell 10,000 units total from the current reservation seems youā€™ve now moved the goalpost. Have a nice weekend. Let me know when you wanna play on a level playing field.

Best you guys bet a bet on 2024 delivery result for simplicity. šŸ˜Š

I am leaning towards @borski. Why? Because Elon has no more time for Tesla production hell push. He is all swamped by the dumpster of fire in his X platform investment needs his saving; yet he couldnā€™t stop tweeting every hour to pour more gas on the that dumpster of fire. šŸ˜”
(Not bashing CEO, Wall Street and public opinion)
Seems he moved the goalpost from the original post that I made. Open mouth insert foot.

Of course you could have production issues but now weā€™ve changed the game ā€¦..

pass next time clarify before you post. You made it sound like they were only going to sell 10,000 units total from the current reservation seems youā€™ve now moved the goalpost. Have a nice weekend. Let me know when you wanna play on a level playing field.
Uh, buddy, all I did was clarify what I was saying. There's no need for name calling or offense-taking, and this will be your final warning.

Reminder, I said it would be a "friendly" wager, but it is clear that "friendly" is not something you'd like to be.

Seems he moved the goalpost from the original post that I made. Open mouth insert foot.
Please refrain from personal attacks.

No goalposts were moved. We were shooting the shit, and I was clarifying my position. Get over yourself.

As most of my friends would say, "what is bro talking about"

No goalposts were moved. We were shooting the shit, and I was clarifying my position. Get over yourself.
Borski
Dittoā€¦..

Itā€™s all tongue in cheek
Thought we were having some friendly banter nothing more nothing less. However, donā€™t use the MOD authority with being threatening thatā€™s not cool.
Youā€™re a good guy who brings lots of positive things to the board.

Last edited:
Borski
Dittoā€¦..

Itā€™s all tongue in cheek
Thought we were having some friendly banter nothing more nothing less. However, donā€™t use the MOD authority with being threatening thatā€™s not cool.
Youā€™re a good guy who brings lots of positive things to the board.
Wasnā€™t intending to threaten defensively; personal attacks are generally not allowed on the board, and Iā€™d have said the same for anyone else also. Sorry if I took it too seriously; I may have a short fuse today, as I found out that one of my former students (a Palestinian girl from Ramallah, actually, though a woman now) is one of the hostages in Gaza. Itā€™s been a very rough day, so I apologize if I overreacted. Itā€™s hard for me to judge that at this moment.

Wasnā€™t intending to threaten defensively; personal attacks are generally not allowed on the board, and Iā€™d have said the same for anyone else also. Sorry if I took it too seriously; I may have a short fuse today, as I found out that one of my former students (a Palestinian girl from Ramallah, actually, though a woman now) is one of the hostages in Gaza. Itā€™s been a very rough day, so I apologize if I overreacted. Itā€™s hard for me to judge that at this moment.
All good here and ditto. Sorry to hear the bad news on that end. Prayers my friend šŸ™

Back