• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

March 1st - Tesla Investors Day for Model-2

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

Big Day for Tesla March 1st (tomorrow)

C33CA86F-362F-4B51-AA16-F055A9925A20.jpeg

Kind of remind of me of Kermit the Frog, especially in this green color.

hmm, where have I seen that before?

1677623236410.jpeg

I just hope that Big E announces activation charging at superchargers and that the app updates with current and future locations.

I just hope that Big E announces activation charging at superchargers and that the app updates with current and future locations.
F05C62AD-12B0-4EAA-994E-CD80D2B83AD5.png

It’s already in current Tesla app offering charging for non-Tesla cars. If you ask me, kind of steep for Level-2.

Yes I noticed that. I was taking about fast DC charging.
I believe they are on alpha testing stage with Magic Dock. But they are gradually phasing the mobile app to allow more options. I see some extreme Tesla owners are actually went online protesting for mutiny if possibly losing exclusivity.

I believe they are on alpha testing stage with Magic Dock. But they are gradually phasing the mobile app to allow more options. I see some extreme Tesla owners are actually went online protesting for mutiny if possibly losing exclusivity.
I see plenty of Teslas charging at EA here... it's cheaper by the kW.

I believe they are on alpha testing stage with Magic Dock. But they are gradually phasing the mobile app to allow more options. I see some extreme Tesla and owners are actually went online protesting for mutiny if possibly losing exclusivity.
I read about that. Farewell cruel automobile manufacturer 😂

For me the DC charging is about having access to parts of Texas and interstates that have zero fast chargers like I-20.

For me the DC charging is about having access to parts of Texas and interstates that have zero fast chargers like I-20.
I didn’t like driving I-10 coming back pass El Paso border for lesser scenery; but the north side EA stations are just so scarce between Amarillo and Dallas, so I decided to be safe to drive I-10 back from New Mexico. I didn’t have EA problem. I actually EA are doing their job maintaining. But Texas is just toooooooooo big to go from EA station to EA station for those grunt men.

That was quite the dud of an Investor Day. Low interest rates make everyone a genius, it seems.

It’s nice to see the press finally waking up to the circus show that is Tesla over the past few years. The lack of focus was evident to me two years ago. But the media always takes a while to catch on.

Tesla always has pageantry show with Elon making flamboyant claims. Yesterday I feel like watching a long series of nerdy talk of presentations, very forward thinking company which gave me new respect for Tesla as company. Basically, Tesla wants to have best manufacturing efficiency to bring cost down and make world more EV to 20M / year production goal in 2030.

Wall Street doesn’t like Peter Rawlinson’s nerdy style talk of Elon’s lined up captains in Investors Day. It’s just boring to investors. Investors want to see outrageous and unrealistic short term numbers to speculate for wagering and immediate gratification.

Now I understand why Peter Rawlinson is thorn to Elon Musk, because both companies are forward thinking which bothers Elon. I thought Tesla is way ahead and should not even be concerned a little niche market Lucid is doing. Because traditional automaker is not playing the long term game like them, Lucid’s business road map must bother Elon a lot at night thinking. Anyway, it’s all up to Lucid’s execution to get there.

Now I understand why Peter Rawlinson is thorn to Elon Musk, because both companies are forward thinking which bothers Elon. I thought Tesla is way ahead and should not even be concerned a little niche market Lucid is doing. Because traditional automaker is not playing the long term game like them, Lucid’s business road map must bother Elon a lot at night thinking. Anyway, it’s all up to Lucid’s execution to get there.
I think that we have a fantasy that Elon is bothered by Peter and Lucid, but Elon has the ability to send the EV world into a tailspin with just one price reduction. He still makes money, while he bleeds everyone else into oblivion. His accomplice is our government, who took away the tax credit from Lucid (and others), while giving it to Tesla. Lucid just confirmed how inconsequential it is to Tesla in the last earnings report. Elon plays the long game and I think he is getting a kick out of destroying his “competition”.

Back