Manually folding mirrors?

cgroth

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Is there a way to manually fold the mirrors? If so, I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!

Is there a way to manually fold the mirrors? If so, I can’t seem to find it. Thanks!
You mean, from the outside? I imagine you could just push them but it would be bad for the motors. Otherwise, you can just push the mirror fold button on the pilot panel, but they will extend out again above a certain speed, 15 mph I think?

You mean, from the outside? I imagine you could just push them but it would be bad for the motors. Otherwise, you can just push the mirror fold button on the pilot panel, but they will extend out again above a certain speed, 15 mph I think?
I agree. Why force the mirrors to fold where one can simply push a button. On my DD, which has a power trunk, I cringe every time a golf course attendant taking my bag out of the car (or putting it in) forces the trunk to close by push on it rather than simply pushing the button.

I agree. Why force the mirrors to fold where one can simply push a button. On my DD, which has a power trunk, I cringe every time a golf course attendant taking my bag out of the car (or putting it in) forces the trunk to close by push on it rather than simply pushing the button.
I think the OP was asking where the button was on the pilot panel.

I agree, forcing any motorized mechanism to move manually is a great way to break something.

20220706_085538.jpg

Back