Lucids & Lattes - Mill Valley, CA - Sunday, 4/21 @ 9 am

mcr16

LUCID Team Member
LUCID Official
Hey, Bay Area owners.

I enjoyed seeing so many of you back in January that I want to do it again. Who’s interested in joining me for a Lucids & Lattes in the North Bay?

244 Shoreline Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Date/Time
Sunday, 4/21 @ 9 am

It’s a beautiful location that we can make even more so with a parking lot full of Lucids!

Marqie

You can all go to the Supercharger and use the magic dock!

Hey, Bay Area owners.

I enjoyed seeing so many of you back in January that I want to do it again. Who’s interested in joining me for a Lucids & Lattes in the North Bay?

244 Shoreline Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Date/Time
Sunday, 4/21 @ 9 am

It’s a beautiful location that we can make even more so with a parking lot full of Lucids!

Marqie
New owner here. I’ll be there

I looked up the address and I saw an Easter egg
1000000404.png

Bumping this back to the top of the feed for visibility. So far the weather looks as if it will cooperate. It will be a great day!

My sister lives in Concord. If only I could drive up for a visit! 🥲

Damnit, I'm going to make of these way out in the West Coast one day! :p :cool: 😂

After a couple of recent road trips total 1000 miles, I feel too lazy to drive 130 miles 2.5hrs round trip so early in the morning. Do we have many Lucid owners in that area?
I thought that most of us are within 30 to 40min from San Jose.

After a couple of recent road trips total 1000 miles, I feel too lazy to drive 130 miles 2.5hrs round trip so early in the morning. Do we have many Lucid owners in that area?
You should go and find out! (Yes, there are a bunch of owners up there in Canada North Bay)

We would love to see you up this way!

Hey, why doesn't Lucid fly you to Chicago to host one of these?

Just down the street from what used to be the Dipsea Cafe :). I am very likely to attend 👍. Thanks.

Back