- Joined
- Mar 7, 2020
- Messages
- 8,695
- Reaction score
- 14,389
- Location
- Naples, FL
- Cars
- Air DE-P, 2 Gravity DEs
- Air DE Number
- 395
- Gravity DE Number
- 067
238
- Referral Code
- 033M4EXG
Great article, and amazing range performance for the Air.
I was surprised, though, by the comment about 600 hp. Rawlinson has said repeatedly that the Lucid motor develops 600 hp and that the Air platform can take 1, 2, or 3 of them. He said that the dual-motor car would develop 1,000 hp, 200 less than the nominal combined power due to battery output limitations. I wonder if this means the car used in this test drive was a single-motor car.
I was surprised, though, by the comment about 600 hp. Rawlinson has said repeatedly that the Lucid motor develops 600 hp and that the Air platform can take 1, 2, or 3 of them. He said that the dual-motor car would develop 1,000 hp, 200 less than the nominal combined power due to battery output limitations. I wonder if this means the car used in this test drive was a single-motor car.