• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid rally and factory tour- AZ Lucid Owners - Jan 27th

I heard from Lucid rep that details were sent yesterday but many didn’t receive. She said they would be resending the information today.

I sent a message to both Susanne and Cathriona that many if not all have not received any message about the details.

The email is being resent by Cathronia this morning. She is aware that many if not all did not receive it. IMPORTANT-- the starting point for the Rally is at AJ's in Mesa.

The email is being resent by Cathronia this morning. She is aware that many if not all did not receive it. IMPORTANT-- the starting point for the Rally is at AJ's in Mesa.
Good to know. Wonder what happened to the Biltmore area?

Has a firm time been set? Have signed the waiver but haven’t received any other official information.

Per the email I just received, AJ's in Mesa as start (gather at 8AM, depart at 8:30AM), then to Canyon Lake. Google Maps calculates 99.9 miles from AJ's to Canyon Lake to Lucid's Casa Grande factory.

From my place in N. Central Phoenix, should be a fun 190 mile drive (Home-AJ's-Canyon Lake-factory-home). Charging up now!

The Canyon Lake stop should be scenic. I've done that drive before (my wife likes to do open water swims there) and it's lots of fun.

Have they responded if you are bringing a guest? haven’t seen many replies they might be busy though.

I am at the car wash too !!
IMG_3630.jpeg

Yeah I asked my contact they said they will have media release forms at event for guests so we should be good

Back