Lucid rally and factory tour- AZ Lucid Owners - Jan 27th

@Tesla2Lucid that new wrap looks GREAT! Happy to see the SEMA Air as well in these pictures... wonder what Peter's reactions to both of those were?
Thanks for tagging me. Without that, I wouldn’t have even seen this awesome 👏 🧵! It was great meeting everybody! Such a diverse community! Yes, also seeing the SEMA car, #AirKandy @Richard Silva was great 👍

My mobile service team will be happy to see that pic in particular. They've been advocating to ditch the Van and just use an Air - it has enough space for what they need to bring!
That mobile service team, including Kevin, saved my ass!, moderators, am I allowed to use the word ass on this forum. 😮

Yup! Was there as well. Had a great time. Peter was interesting and talking with everyone. Attached is a photo from Kitt Peak as we all lined up. My car is second from right...the white one. Enjoyed talking with everyone and a fun trip.

1706486301673.jpeg

A little extra info. In total about 70 owners were in attendance. About 12 from Tucson area, the rest from Phoenix. The event was thoughtful and very interesting. I thought having Peter there was good press for everyone. He seems to be a down to earth individual paying attention to company. employees, and owners.

From my perspective, they should have let u plug in to recharge as finding nearby charging stations and waiting to even get plugged in added almost two hours to the trip.

But, all in all, the event was worthwhile and pretty well thought out. My hat if off to all involved.

Number 520!
If you’re talking about posts, looks like I’m at 517, though, this one’s probably 518. I’m guessing that’s what you’re talking about unless I’m missing it? Which is often the case!

I don’t often go look at my profile, but looks like I have more reactions than posts. I’m doing good if I can continue to keep this above a one-to-one ratio. 😂
IMG_5583.jpeg

If you’re talking about posts, looks like I’m at 517, though, this one’s probably 518. I’m guessing that’s what you’re talking about unless I’m missing it? Which is often the case!

I don’t often go look at my profile, but looks like I have more reactions than posts. I’m doing good if I can continue to keep this above a one-to-one ratio. 😂View attachment 17978
Nope I’m talking about your “jersey” in the pic with the number 520! Although 516 was the GT range, and 517 was the targeted range in 19/20, meaning you already hit some good milestones with your posts!

And my reaction score to posts ratio is HORRIBLE lol I envy you!

If you wanted to see inside look at people snapping shots of snapping shots …

IMG_3730.jpeg

That is just awesome guys. Looks like lots of fun. I wish we had someway to get so many lucid owners together in South Florida.

It was really great meeting so many of y'all on Saturday. It actually inspired me to come back and start reading some posts again. Of course, I completely forgot how much you like to talk. Going to have to get some tips on how to selectively read posts rather than trying to read everything. Maybe a filter out users function ;). Seriously though, the day was the highlight of my '24 so far. Can't wait to do it again!

It was really great meeting so many of y'all on Saturday. It actually inspired me to come back and start reading some posts again. Of course, I completely forgot how much you like to talk. Going to have to get some tips on how to selectively read posts rather than trying to read everything. Maybe a filter out users function ;). Seriously though, the day was the highlight of my '24 so far. Can't wait to do it again!
There actually is an ignore user function if you click their profile! This hides their posts, but you can still press “show ignored content” if you want to see everything.

There actually is an ignore user function if you click their profile! This hides their posts, but you can still press “show ignored content” if you want to see everything.
He can't see your post because you are ignored

Yes, it was fun finally seeing a BUNCH of Lucid's on the road in a row. We had around 14 or so with the service van trailing us. I can only imagine what the 50 or so coming down from Phoenix looked like. Had a lot of head swivels as we drove past others as well as thumbs up and smiles.

Back