Lucid production

Yeah, I’m looking at the delivery numbers so I can gauge when my AGT will hit my driveway. Dreams being delayed by weeks just means it pushes all the other orders further down the line.

Agree. The production numbers also enable me to get some idea of when my AGT will ever be delivered.

Here is the latest from Bear's Workshop:

"Here is today's car count from Lucid. 113 total cars. At least 35 cars were shipped out and 33 new were produced since our last visit. We think there were a lot more that we just didn't see."
View attachment 573
So if we’re sitting around 230 delivered and 113 on the lot that’s 343 made. If looks like they’re doing 10 a day so it’s still over 2 to 3 weeks before all the Dreams would be completed.

At that rate I wouldn’t expect AGT Production to start until mid Feb

I am interested in the numbers because I want an idea of when I can expect my GT. Its fun to watch. If investors are looking at it, 2022 outlook is much more important that Q4 numbers.
Yes, but you're not repeatedly asking over and over what number it is with very little interest in anything else. Also, I think the investor types are not looking at long holding periods. They're looking to go back to whatever YouTube channel or blog they run and hype the info to more investors. In fact, they're probably less interested in investing and more in subscribers and views.

I am interested in the numbers because I want an idea of when I can expect my GT. Its fun to watch. If investors are looking at it, 2022 outlook is much more important that Q4 numbers.

But DE production has shown that factors such as color and tire size will affect when your car gets into the queue as much as reservation date. So, even if they're producing GTs, there's no guarantee that yours will be on the line.

Besides, maybe the longer you wait, the more likely you'll end up with motorized doors. :D

But DE production has shown that factors such as color and tire size will affect when your car gets into the queue as much as reservation date. So, even if they're producing GTs, there's no guarantee that yours will be on the line.

Besides, maybe the longer you wait, the more likely you'll end up with motorized doors. :D

Just picked up mine today. #241

I'm hoping since they left the Zenith Reds to be the last DEs that they decide to not change over the paint shop and produce the Red AGTs first. Ya, I'm selfish like that.
Sounds like a winning strategy, I’ll vote for that option!

I'm hoping since they left the Zenith Reds to be the last DEs that they decide to not change over the paint shop and produce the Red AGTs first. Ya, I'm selfish like that.

i wish you could pick more than one color and have them produce whichever is built first. I would be good with either Red or Quantum Gray

Back