Lucid Production

Sounds like it’s a bit of a mess. Out of Spec Motoring did a mini review and conclusion was they should spend less effort on over-the-top full expenses paid press events and promotion and more on actual engineering.
I would take whatever a youtuber influencer says with a grain of salt. i'm sure he doesnt know how to run a billion dollar car company. Engineering is almost done, save software updates. My colleague who lives in Poenix doesnt even know what Lucid is or where it is made. Lucid knows what it s doing...they need to keep getting the word out.

I would take whatever a youtuber influencer says with a grain of salt. i'm sure he doesnt know how to run a billion dollar car company. Engineering is almost done, save software updates. My colleague who lives in Poenix doesnt even know what Lucid is or where it is made. Lucid knows what it s doing...they need to keep getting the word out.
Yes one of my business partners who likes my Air GT so I suggested he go for a test drive at the Scottsdale Arizona studio. The Lucid person with him on the drive told him they’re made in AZ. My partner was surprised he did not know that.

I’m not sure about that. It seems like VinFast is rushing to get cars to customers but the car just isn’t ready. Maybe in a couple more years.

It will be fascinating to see who actually buys this car. I can't recall reading such a condemning review of an EV, let alone any car. Yikes!

It will be fascinating to see who actually buys this car. I can't recall reading such a condemning review of an EV, let alone any car. Yikes!
Remember the Yugo? :eek:

Back