Lucid produced 1,805 vehicles and delivered 2,781 vehicles

Tells us why the inventory lots in Casa Grande have very few cars. This leaves an inventory of 3700 cars that have been produced and not yet delivered. This translates into about 4 months of inventory. This actually seems pretty good given the expansion into Europe and growth in KSA.

Last edited:
Q1: 1967
Q2: 2394
Q3: 2781
Q1: Minimum of 1858

Seems like Lucid will hit the yearly guidance. It will be interesting to see what would be the projected guidance for 2025 with Gravity around the corner.
P.S. I have been seeing a lot of Air's in CNJ area. One white Air seems to be my neighbor (I am the one with ZR that you flashed). :)

Anyone want to take a stab at this?

"...of which approximately 8% were subject to operating lease accounting.1"

Are they saying only 8% of the 2781 delivered are leased cars?

I'd assume operating lease accounting are vehicles whose leases are paid by Lucid. That would be executive cars, demos, loaners, press cars and the like.

Regardless of discount strategies, the current market is exceptionally rough in my field and adjacent fields. Recruiters, IT, software engineers, etc. are grappling thin air for employment on my LinkedIn network.

I could be in a small echo chamber. I have not personally tried my hand at throwing my resume into the void the last 18 months to confirm the state of the job market. However, I was not seeing it to this extent 6 months ago.

Selling more cars quarter over quarter despite my perceived challenges of individual economic feasibility is impressive. Lets hope it continues.

Does anyone have reliable numbers for US sales. GoodCarBadCar shows US sales of less than 200 per month for 1st 6 months 2024. Are US sales under 10k total since launch?

These Q3 delivery number looks quite good to me, especially given my impression the Q3 lease and purchase deals were not nearly as aggressive as the smokin' Q2 deals were, when a lot of the aging inventory was flushed through. I think people have become far less concerned about Lucid's viability, with all of the recent positive press, continued PIF support, and Gravity just around the corner.

Regardless of discount strategies, the current market is exceptionally rough in my field and adjacent fields. Recruiters, IT, software engineers, etc. are grappling thin air for employment on my LinkedIn network.

I could be in a small echo chamber. I have not personally tried my hand at throwing my resume into the void the last 18 months to confirm the state of the job market. However, I was not seeing it to this extent 6 months ago.
It’s bad but not *that* bad. The reason it seems a little worse right now is: 1) it is always worse at the end of the year, as people often switch jobs around that time 2) there is a lot of hubbub around RTO policies now, that is causing a lot of shifting around as people move to places that agree with whatever their stance is on RTO/remote.

Back