Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

I will just bur Gravity and keep my Air. That is the best combination.
I know...we're actively discussing this at our house right now....2xGravities or 1xAir AND 1xGravity.... 😄 My wife is not at all a driving enthusiast or a 'car person' if you will...but its insane to see her so excited about what she's seeing for the Gravity...shes been on the website for the last 15 mins talking to me....and im going...'ok..so that's how that feels'...😄

Doesn't this suggest 484 mi of range?
Maybe they did a different epa test to get more accurate results to not be so far off for consumers?

For the 440 usable miles number
THAT is a great catch...I didnt realize the numbers...but yeah, I'd agree with you...I was just excited to see an app update this substantial ahead of us...I am assuming of course that the Air and Gravity apps will be the same...but time will tell...

thrid row seats fold down like a MPV

Doesn't this suggest 484 mi of range?
Maybe they did a different epa test to get more accurate results to not be so far off for consumers?

For the 440 usable miles number
The only thing close is the Rivian R1S with the large pack starting at $94k. It has a 400mi EPA range, but significantly slower charging speeds.

And clearer pictures of the frunk plus second row legroom!
Maybe this helps...its on the website in the features scroll list...

1700154805292.png

Didnt watch the video, ill report back in some time after I recover from fainting with my reactions!

• Lucid Gravity lands in late 2024. As with Lucid Air, pricing for Gravity will start under $80,000.²
YESSS!!!!!

Combine that with $7500 potential tax credit (maybe? depending on the rules) and you have a great contender for the public.

Back