Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Just realized the date falls the same weekend for F1 in Vegas. Ill be in Vegas that weekend unfortunately.

Just realized the date falls the same weekend for F1 in Vegas. Ill be in Vegas that weekend unfortunately.
NOOOOOOOOO! It’s terrible these events are at the same time. I wanted to try and join Luxury Ralky Club again for F1, but Gravity takes precedence. Have fun!

Do you think Lucid will allow visitors to actually sit in the Gravity at the auto show? I might make a trip there but maybe not just to stare at it.

Sorry to hear that and glad to hear that! It'll be awesome (both F1 & the as of yet not planned but getting closer party)! You can let some out of towner Lucid Owner drive your car :oops:

I am just a messenger! I know not how to get an invite. I know not, why this date/time was chosen. I am still working on something for owners to do the next day, Saturday, for a drive, whether sanctioned and blessed by Lucid or not.

Attachments

• Lucid.JPG
    Lucid.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 119
I am just a messenger! I know not how to get an invite. I know not, why this date/time was chosen. I am still working on something for owners to do the next day, Saturday, for a drive, whether sanctioned and blessed by Lucid or not.
This says "guests." So I'm in your guest list? 😉😉

Wonder if all DE owners got this?

This says "guests." So I'm in your guest list? 😉😉
If my wife says nope, then you are 1st on the list. That said, aren't you getting in much later that night?

Enjoy the F1 race! Who do you support? I'm with lando..
When I first got into F1, 2020 (Drive To Survive), I was anti-Hamilton, probably because of the under-dog mentality in me! As I followed it and attended a few events, I saw what a gentleman he is (don't judge a book by its cover) and so am a fan! I am also a Riccardo fan because he doesn't take himself seriously off the grid but does on! Most importantly, NOT a Max fan! Such a smug piece of... censored!

Guest(s) What’s the rate to score a spot? lol

When I first got into F1, 2020 (Drive To Survive), I was anti-Hamilton, probably because of the under-dog mentality in me! As I followed it and attended a few events, I saw what a gentleman he is (don't judge a book by its cover) and so am a fan! I am also a Riccardo fan because he doesn't take himself seriously off the grid but does on! Most importantly, NOT a Max fan! Such a smug piece of... censored!
Dude, I think you copied my story! I got into DTS 2019, but I liked the exact same characters as you. I was rooting for max in 2020/21 however.

And you guys better pull up to the VIP event at the same time... start honking the horns... with your "development" lucid in lead. Who knows, maybe Lucid will gift each of you a free sapphire for the display!

If my wife says nope, then you are 1st on the list. That said, aren't you getting in much later that night?
Okay, sounds great! My flight lands at 2:00 pm so no issues there.

You and 30 of your closest forum friends

Extra points for those who came to TeslaTakeOver
I live in NJ, but I took over my neighbor's tesla by stealing the keys! Give me that VIP invite!

As for payment, I will gladly hand you 10 Lucid stocks: at least it will grow to around 10x that in some time!

/s please dont bind me to that lol

I live in NJ, but I took over my neighbor's tesla by stealing the keys! Give me that VIP invite!

As for payment, I will gladly hand you 10 Lucid stocks: at least it will grow to around 10x that in some time!

/s please dont bind me to that lol
Points for creativity! Extra points if video provided of the theft! :eek:

Points for creativity! Extra points if video provided of the theft! :eek:
The only video of it was on the sentry mode, which I suppose doesnt bode well for me 😂

But I am good friends with my neighbor. I just jokingly stole the keys and COULD HAVE driven off if I wanted to!

Then again, I did actually drive my cousin's Tesla off the driveway into the cul-de-sac(as i am a kid), so that also counts as Grand theft auto!(drove nicely over the curb compared to a 2006 accord)

Unrelated to the conversation, but as you own every tesla ever, are you planning to get the cybertruck? As much as I love the Lucid, with your tesla history I wouldn't hesitate to get a Cybertruck.

Back