Lucid Navigation Improvement

phantomias

I would just wish that Lucid navigation system gives us more options when we create a destination route.
I usually try to keep my battery level between 40%-80% as per suggestion at the manuel. For example if i create a route from San Francisco to Los Angelas, i would wish that navigation system would suggest me a charging station (which also gives me the option to select EA, Chargepoint etc.) at the route as per my minimum battery level I want to keep.(40% etc.) . Currently I do that through ABRP but would be nice to see that option at Lucid navigation system.

I would just wish that Lucid navigation system gives us more options when we create a destination route.
I usually try to keep my battery level between 40%-80% as per suggestion at the manuel. For example if i create a route from San Francisco to Los Angelas, i would wish that navigation system would suggest me a charging station (which also gives me the option to select EA, Chargepoint etc.) at the route as per my minimum battery level I want to keep.(40% etc.) . Currently I do that through ABRP but would be nice to see that option at Lucid navigation system.
That would be a nifty option.

For a road trip, I would not worry about taking your battery down to 15% or 20% when needed.

That would be a nifty option.
That would be VERY useful for road trips.
For a road trip, I would not worry about taking your battery down to 15% or 20% when needed.
Or charging to 100, I will note. The night before the trip, charge to 100, don't keep it at 100 or drained for extended periods of times. (i hope im right considering you're a electrical engineer lol)

Rivian bought ABRP and integrated into their software and app and offers exactly this. I think they have the best routing algorithm and options by far. Tesla just implemented something similar in their recent holiday update, but it's going to be a lot of work for Lucid to do this on their own with a small software team. There's a looong list of software improvements that people are hoping for. It'll be interesting to see how they prioritize. I think the recent 42 update with waypoints/customizable charging stops gets you like 80% of the way there (you have to manually guess how much range you'll reach by of course), but that may just be where they pause the efforts on this for a while, while they work on other things

Back