Lucid Gravity VIP event Manhattan

Mkatz

Verified Owner
Cars
GT
Referral Code
T0X1NJL7
Anyone else in the area going to the Lucid Gravity VIP event in Manhattan on 12/1? Got email invite today.
IMG_1607.jpeg

Yep - I got it and I registered first hand. Will they have Gravity on site ?

I'm likely going to register as well. I'll take the train into Manhattan.

The weekend I’m going to to AC dang it. Hoping they have another one in Manhasset. Sucks I have a conflict. But looks like the executives will be there too.

I won't be able to make it as I got some urgent work that takes priority :(
Please take pictures and update here please.

Ah what... You got to sit in it? Bummer.

It was a no go at the LA Auto Show, touching included.
They let people sit in the frunks if you waited around and snatched one of the Execs for a photo op =P

It was a nice event.

We were not allowed to sit in the Gravity so I couldn’t get a good sense of the comfort or roominess for myself but it does look quite nice.

Got a pic with The Main Man (I am wearing the Iron Man shirt). He was super nice and I was in awe listening to him talk about the vehicle and his hope for the future adoption of EVs to help save the environment.

Attachments

• IMG_3239.jpeg
    IMG_3239.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3240.jpeg
    IMG_3240.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3248.jpeg
    IMG_3248.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3252.jpeg
    IMG_3252.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3257.jpeg
    IMG_3257.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3261.jpeg
    IMG_3261.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3232.jpeg
    IMG_3232.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
Last edited:
It was a nice event.

We were not allowed to sit in the Gravity so I couldn’t get a good sense of the comfort or roominess for myself but it does look quite nice.

Got a pic with The Main Man (I am wearing the Iron Man shirt). He was super nice and I was in awe listening to him talk about the vehicle and his hope for the future adoption of EVs to help save the environment.
We got there at 5:45 and they were still setting up. Sat in the passengers seat and there is a lot more head room than in the Touring.

Glad to read the event was a success. I had to cancel last night and cancel my train to NYC. Bummer but family duty called.

We got there at 5:45 and they were still setting up. Sat in the passengers seat and there is a lot more head room than in the Touring.
How come you were able to try the seats, and others weren’t; Is the trick to get there early? Any idea where the next VIP event will be?

Back