Lucid Gravity VIP event Manhattan

How come you were able to try the seats, and others weren’t; Is the trick to get there early? Any idea where the next VIP event will be?
Invites are sent via email. I got the LA one, but I did not get this one.

The "trick" is asking the right folks nicely at the right time. Sometimes the answer is simply no. Luck and politeness.

For instance, the LA Auto Show had the Sapphire blocked off like the Gravity. When we got to the showroom for the unofficial car rally the next day, Lucid was more than happy to let a few of us sit in the Sapphire after I asked.

Invites are sent via email. I got the LA one, but I did not get this one.

The "trick" is asking the right folks nicely at the right time. Sometimes the answer is simply no. Luck and politeness.

For instance, the LA Auto Show had the Sapphire blocked off like the Gravity. When we got to the showroom for the unofficial car rally the next day, Lucid was more than happy to let a few of us sit in the Sapphire after I asked.
Sat in Sapphire with @AirDoll at Beverly Hills Studio and took a "Coffee" picture.

How come you were able to try the seats, and others weren’t; Is the trick to get there early? Any idea where the next VIP event will be?
Peter was taking a group around and they spent lots of time inside the vehicle. They were still in the process of moving cars and weren't as strict before the crowds came in.

This is always the case lol. Ask, and ye might receive. Don’t ask, and you definitely won’t. :)

Back