Lucid encouragement needed

TCGT

Cars
Grand Touring
So I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Many members here have been waiting longer than I have (2/15/22 confirmation, no VIN yet), but the delays just seem to continue...if there's someone here who has news of a breakthrough in the logjam of (choose one) production/PDI/deliveries, please feel free to speak some encouraging words. I get the impression things are shifting, but with no communication how do we know?

When the PDI and inspection delays happened everything / everyone got pushed out, and I was told a mid June VIN was more likely. Then last week my DA missed our agreed upon time to update me on the VIN (was supposed to be Friday), and just now said he can talk tomorrow. If there's no VIN this week my expectation is a) my financing will be at a higher rate, and b) I will not get the car until end of summer (means something when you live in Minnesota). I'd be happy to take a Grey with any interior now, and pick it up anywhere it's available. Of course, I know the opportunity to own this car is rare, so I'm trying to temper my expectations but...you get the point.

Who's got an encouraging word? Rumors are fine!

Have you seen the photos of the parking area and wrapped cars waiting for delivery since this weekend? 4-5 strings on the subject…..

Have you seen the photos of the parking area and wrapped cars waiting for delivery since this weekend? 4-5 strings on the subject…..
Yes, but I literally have no idea what wrapped cars in a parking lot means in real life...would be great to know how many they are now delivering weekly, and how long the current logjam will take to clear. Do you have any take on this question?

Reactions: DJL
No? I wish I did as I still have no VIN. My point is that after a month of no wrapped cars in the lot we are now seeing a batch. Wrapped= Ready to be shipped. The more shipped means I get a VIN sooner.

I will be patient and wait until they sort out the manufacturing and software problems and do not expect to see my AGT 3/29 confirmed order until Sept or Oct. I just hope that I take possession before year-end for the tax credit this year. Also, IMHO there really are no substitutes for the AGT. That used to be true for Porsches.

So I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Many members here have been waiting longer than I have (2/15/22 confirmation, no VIN yet), but the delays just seem to continue...if there's someone here who has news of a breakthrough in the logjam of (choose one) production/PDI/deliveries, please feel free to speak some encouraging words. I get the impression things are shifting, but with no communication how do we know?

When the PDI and inspection delays happened everything / everyone got pushed out, and I was told a mid June VIN was more likely. Then last week my DA missed our agreed upon time to update me on the VIN (was supposed to be Friday), and just now said he can talk tomorrow. If there's no VIN this week my expectation is a) my financing will be at a higher rate, and b) I will not get the car until end of summer (means something when you live in Minnesota). I'd be happy to take a Grey with any interior now, and pick it up anywhere it's available. Of course, I know the opportunity to own this car is rare, so I'm trying to temper my expectations but...you get the point.

Who's got an encouraging word? Rumors are fine!
THe SA I met in Denver said that Lucid is hiring like mad to try to keep up with deliveries. Does that help, even a little bit?

Lucid is also ramping up their second and third factory shifts too, right? (i.e. 24/7 builds?)

Back